Ratings for Dr. Frederick B. Corpuz

Dr. Corpuz has always been so nice everytime I've been in to see him. Yes, I've had to wait a while sometimes but he's been in the room with me a while before too. I trust his opinion and now that I've moved across the state, I'm having a hard time finding a physician as kind and patient as he is. He REALLY cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Told my grandmother that she more than likely had a stroke but failed to schedule her any follow up appointments, refer her to a specialist or even write this information down in her file.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

I have been seeing him for about 4 years. I have switched doctors now due to how unprofessional he is. He has missed diagnosis me and giggles if I have a "girly" problem. He is consistently at least 40 minutes late, if not later. I do not recommend him. As far as the staff is concerned, it is hit or miss on how they treat you. Yaz and Becky are always pleasant nurses and Shelia is a pleasure to talk to on the phone.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

bestest Dr. in the whole wide world,he has been my dr since he was in perry

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr. Frederick B. Corpuz's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)