Ratings for Dr. Derek A. Finger

I've been seeing Dr. Finger for over 10 years. Dr. Finger is a very caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor. His front office staff, Elaine, is also very nice. Dr. Finger has helped me and both my parents with chronic Sciatica and back pains. I don't know what I would do if or when he decides to retire!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Finger is very caring and knowledgeable. He has helped my sore neck heal from a car accident.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I have been to many chiropractors through the years and Dr. Finger is among the best. He is caring and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him for your health needs.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr. Finger cares, really! He will NOT treat you when you don't need treatments. He has the best massage therapists in Pensacola FL

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I have been to many different chiropractors... and he is really good! Would most definitely recommend Dr. Finger... you will be in good hands!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

PROFESSIONAL, GENUINE and WHOLEHEARTED care for patients! And AMAZING results! My family and I are thankful for the great attention received by Dr. Derek Finger. We HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

My wife sees Dr. Finger about every 3-4 weeks. She thinks he's great. I think it's great that he lets us pay $20/visit if we pay for 10 visits in advance. It's less than our insurance co-pay, so we pay without using insurance.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009