Ratings for Dr. Filemon R. Patacxil

Dr. Pat in my personal belief is not quite up to snuff. First of all his staff is sub-standard. They don't seem to care about the patients nor care to help them obtain important documents that are very important to the patients. They always seem to be so very busy when I've seen them in action and i know this is certainly not to be true they just seem to kick the poor medicaid patients to the curb. Dr. Pat himself is at this time undergoing an D.E.A. investigation and at this time has had his D.E.A. license revoked pending said investigation. Now all patients that rely on pain control medications are all now scurrying around the city tryig to find a dr. that will take his patients on as a new primary care physician to stay on course with their lives through no fault of our own. And when you try and have Dr. Pat and his staff get something important for you its out of sight out of mind. They are more or less dragging their feet. Does that sound "professional"?? Fair warning about this firm and staff.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Pat is extremely on point. On my first visit he spent close to 45 minutes in the exam room with me. He did not make a diagnosis until he was sure he was aware of all symptoms. Every subsequent visit has been the same, with at least 30 minutes spent in the exam room. Not arrogant or pompass, at all, he actually listens and cares. My husband and I look forward to our appointments. And as far as the office, it is a wonderful, family-oriented, atmosphere. His receptionist, Brenda, is so sweet and helpful, and his nurse, who is also his wife, is so kind and informative. Overall, my family is very pleased with our selection of physicians. You couldn't pay us to switch!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. patacxil is very supportive and gentle, if he sees a problem he fixes it, if he doesn't know the answer he finds out. One of the good guys.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

I found this Dr. to be very competent and knowlegable. Has a warm and good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008