Ratings for Dr. Anisa Quadir

Had to have every single filling she had done, re-done only 5 years after because all of them had lifted. Worst dentist I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Anisa Quadir , Treated my daughter Avah who is 6 yrs old for dental issues , We highly recommend her. she's so nice ,kind loving ,patient caring for her pediatric patients . Her staff ,the dream maker guy who put my daughter to sleep was so nice,patient .This is the first time she wasn't freaked out with going to a dentist for a procedure , it's cause they do such a amazing job , made my daughter feel so comfortable ,relaxed . They are friendly team , the best :) Thank you for making my baby feel safe, not scared .Sincerely Shawna Litten

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

I love Dr. Quadir. She is my dentist for life. Very kind, professional and does great work.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

How lucky am I to have her for a dentist! I've been to her so often, and had so many, and I do mean many procedures done. My teeth are worth more than my house! I would never go to anyone else for all the things I've had done. I have been going to her for years and always get the best of care, I get a sense of 'calm' when I walk in. It's all about family, what a breath of fresh air. Love her, love her, love her! I'm also willing to share...sometimes.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

I have a phobia of dentists and dental procedures, and she was very patient and kind to me... JUST so everyone knows She is working AArm Dental Group on Beach ave, 112-1000 Beach ave downtown is the address... Come and see her there!! She works Thurs-Sat and Sundays by appointment :)

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Dr.Quadir's work is very clean, detailed, and long lasting. She was very helpful with arranging an affordable payment plan. Im still smiling, 11 years after my first visit!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

I have a worse experiance of my life with this doctor. I took my kid to her office with one tooth problem and ask her to do extraction or root canal. When my kid whent into surgery she worked 11 teeth without my permission/knowladge I happened to know when time come to pay. I am seeking a legal help against this claybourn dental/Dr Anisa. I am asking this office to supply me the before and after X Rays which they haven't provided me yet. The filling that was done is start coming OFF and now my kid is dealing with lot of teeh problems instead of one to fix.I would suggeat all to be carefull when go see this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

Dr. Quadir and her staff have been exceptionally caring, professional and efficient since I have known them. I refer several of my patients to their office, knowing they will be in trustworthy hands and will receive the best care possible. The patients i have referred have been very anxious and needed much compassion which they received at Dr. Quadir's office. Thank you to Dr. Q. and her staff for their wonderful service! -Community Dental Hygienist

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Quadir's for 20 years and it's always been a pleasure to recommend her and her entire operation. She is knowledgeable, patient and kind. Her staff are all first rate, from the front office to the hygienists. They are all so patient with my daughter (who is terrified of anything in her mouth). She gagged and threw up on one visit and they totally reassured her and tried to make the visit as bearable as possible for her.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Quadir is the answer to my prayers, She is loving, caring and knowledgeable. She is the best for root canals.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010