Ratings for Dr. Gregory P. Baran

I am very grateful to have him as my Doctor. Always able to listen to my concerns and has helped me in so many ways !

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I am a health care professional and have received nothing less than excellent care in all aspects. A fantastic physician!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Overall, a very solid physician. Impressive knowledge, judgment, skill and interpersonal communications. He is always available to listen to my concerns

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Glad to have him as my doctor. I feel sad for my friends that tell me stories about their poor care is wth other doctors. I would no go anywhere else

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Takes the time to figure things out appropriately and listens to all of my concerns

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

He will take time to listen to solve problems and has follow up visits to make sure everything is done

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Always available to listen. He has outstanding follow up to make sure problems are resolved or improved

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

He is very up to date with current advances in medicine. Also he offers a very balanced approach to the practice of medicine. I have always found him to be kind and considerate. Would never wish to go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

He is a fantastic physician that has never let me down and has always exceeded my expectations

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

My family and I are new to Kingston and found it hard to get a family doctor. We were very grateful that Dr Baran took our family on as patients. Compared to our old family doctor we are getting fantastic care!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Gregory P. Baran's Credentials

• Queen's University (Grad. 1991)

AHC