Ratings for Dr. Gregory P. Baran

I am new to Kingston and I am very grateful Dr. Baran was able to help me with my medical problems. My care is better than ever now.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

I have been extremely pleased with the care I have received. I have had health issues that have been dealt with in a very effective competent and kind manner. He always runs on time but yet things are not rushed.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

i am 81 years of age and have been with Dr.Baran for about 5 years the service is excellent and i have never had to wait past my appointment time in fact i can very often be out by my . appointment time.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I was on the waiting list and was finally a patient. It was well worth the wait. He is an amazing doctor. Now I am moving and hope I can get someone as good.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I was grateful to be accommodated at the last minute for my medical trip. Very professional and thorough. Thanks!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I saw Morgan at the travel clinic. She was fantastic. I got great advice. She took a long time to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Terrible across the board. These positive reviews simply have to be fake. I can’t see how here’s such a wide variance of service on here. Bedside manner was rushed. Reception was a bit snippy. I would switch docs if I could but it is hard in Ontario.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Baran is a very caring and considerate Dr. I can talk to him and he listens and gives me good advice. He is always on time and I never had to wait for my appointment. Dr. Baran is very quick on coming back with information about a subject and doesn't keep you hanging on for the answer. He explains things in "my language" and not in medical terms. Dr. Baran has helped me through a lot and I wish I had met him years ago. I highly recommend Dr. Baran.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I have been without a family doctor for some time and I am very grateful to have some as caring and competent.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr. Baran is the best family doctor I have ever had! He is extremely thorough, knowledgeable, and explains everything so well, I always leave confident that I fully understand everything that's going on. I feel so lucky to have him as a doctor!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Gregory P. Baran's Credentials

• Queen's University (Grad. 1991)