Ratings for Dr. Jason McWhirter

I have seen him for both a trouble knee and my regular physical. Yeah, I'd love to monopolize his time, but they only get paid per patient, so If I have something more pressing, I visit the clinic and wait in line. I don't really have a problem with his "one issue per visit" policy. As for his personality; He seemed pretty knoledgable and fairly engaging. Not to mention, he's really close to work, so that's handy.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

Refuses to discuss more than one issue per visit: if you're there for a general health problem (and not a Botox shot), you feel like you're getting the bum's rush out the door. Unwilling to refer to specialist, just kept trying different perscriptions and I had to return every month for six months - when I finally got a referral, the specialist said that that so many different prescriptions made my condition worse. If it wasn't so difficult to get a GP in Calgary, I'd leave him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Was not that impressed. Found him very concerned about how many things you discussed and made you feel bad for discussing more. Very hard when you can't get more time off of work to visit a doctor and you need to get a few issues handled.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. McWhiter always makes time to talk to you and help you understand what is going on. He listens to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

I love Dr. McWhirter! He is by far one of the most personable, professional and caring doctors I have ever had or seen. I hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007

Good doctor. Not long to get appointments. Doesn't usually like to discuss more than 1 or 2 issues in an appointment though.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006

Dr. Jason McWhirter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jason McWhirter and the staff at ReNue specialize in the latest nonsurgical cosmetic options and skin care at their offices in Calgary and Airdrie. They offer a variety of treatments including Botox Cosmetic, microdermabrasion, filling agents and laser skin rejuvenation. Please visit their website for a complete list of services available.

• English