Ratings for Dr. Fred E. Russo

Dr Russo is the best chiropractor in the panhandle. My husband and I were rear-ended in 2009, after seeing multiple doctors we went to Dr Russo and we both finally got pain relief. The treatments and adjustments we received helped us to get back to enjoying our lives. I am so excited I have found him again! We are seeing another chiropractor because Dr Russo moved a couple of years ago and I recently heard he was back so I am calling today to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I was in a car accident November 7th and Dr Russo has helped me through every aspect of this . My neck was injured which has caused terrible pain in my right hand. When I became depressed he has answered every question to help me feel better and I have only had to see him instead of getting bounced around he has handled the insurance questions but best of all I have usage in my hand again and my strength is starting to improve. He has also saved me from neck surgery I would highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Russo for over ten years now. I began seeing him due to a range of serious issues including sciatica, bulging and herniated discs in my lower back. Dr Russo not only helped when other doctors in town wouldn't but he saved me from having back surgery! Ten years later I have a sore back from time to time (usually due to stress or not doing my back exercises) but have never returned to my previously crippled state--or anywhere near it! This is all thanks to Dr Russo--a doctor who cares about his patients! I don't know what I would've done without the help of Dr Russo and his staff. Thank you so much Dr Russo!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I initially saw Dr. Russo for lower back pain 2 years ago where we came to find out I had 2 bulging disks. What was most important about Dr. Russo's assessment was his compassion and feeling towards his patients. He was more than willing to help my situation and went above and beyond that as well. Explaining everything in detail, I often finding myself reciting what he taught me about my problems to help others. I went in unable to perform on the court, and after his help, and also through his training (which is an option for those interested), I am now on my way to try and play professional basketball outside of the country. A chiropractor and athletic trainer in one, I could not have had better than Dr. Russo.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Russo about two years ago because of neck and back pain. I previously had had two back surgeries - one for a disc and the other a spinal fusion. Dr. Russo took X-rays and explained some of the issues I faced. However, he also recommended chiropractic treatment that has significantly reduced the pain. I also have a shoulder that is "bone-on-bone" and want to avoid a shoulder replacement, if possible. He has given me series of exercises to strengthen the muscles in my shoulder and middle back which have helped considerably. I recommend Dr. Russo to others.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

After reading the other reviews on Google, I have to say Dr. Russo is the best chiropractor in Tallahassee, as well as an educator on "how to prolong life and improve your body". In fact, he will not only help you feel better, but will also help to give you advice using a combination of exercises and diet. He makes you understand and fight for your health and your beauty step by step. I have been his patient for a few years after suffering multiple injuries from car accidents. I found him accidentally: he was the closest chiropractor to my house, and I realized only a few months later how lucky I had been by choosing him. So, when I saw his page on Google, I just could not pass it: I had to stop to give my opinion for other people to see if they need professional help from the best. He definitely knows what he's doing! Thank You very much, Dr. Russo!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I began seeing Dr. Fred a few years back on a referal. Thank goodness for his sincere interest in my problems and his expertise to help me work thru them with chiropractic, and therapy. I have enjoyed my "new" ability to accomplish everyday tasks with greater ease and much relieved pain. My whole family sees Dr fred now and we are soo much better because of it. I have highly recommend his quality services before and will continue.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Russso for well over 20 years. I also consider him a friend. his knowledge of Chiropractic is excellent and his usage of that is well above any in my part of the Florida Panhandle. I am a Service Connected, Retired Marine and his knowledge and Manipulation skills have assisted me in continually excelling in my chosen outdoor avocations since my retirement from The Corps and Florida State Law Enforcement. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Fred E. Russo's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1991)