Ratings for Dr. Ted Vant

Dr. Vant is the most to the point, honest, no BS Doctor ever. He's not an alarmist, but he always deals with the problem promptly and appropriately.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Superb physician. Dr. Vant kept me alive two decades (and counting) past "best before" date on the original packaging. Doug Murray 573 321 3366

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Vant is the best family doctor I've ever had. He is quick, factual, clear, concise and gets things done. His has an incredible demeanor and I trust ever opinion and advice he gives.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Someone who cares enough to be current on availability of leading diagnostic and treatment methods. And actually hears the patients concerns and responds to those concerns.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr vant dropped me as a client because his rude staff didn't understand why I couldn't move my appointment time (booked 3 weeks in advance) to accommodate an a personal appointment he had set up 5 days prior to mine) during his regular hours of business.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Horrible bed side manner, doesn't know how to deal with children at all! Never going back with my family... Evrr

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

An amazing man, easy to talk to. He makes you feel comfortable about everything. His staff is top notch, wonderful women. If there's something wrong he'll find out, and will go over any and all treatment options. I was in an MVA many moons ago, and he has helped me find treatment that is helping me. I suffered in so much pain and he gets it, and helps you find any and all ways of helping. I would go to him no matter were he is. Dr. Vant has a great bedside manner, and is awesome with kids, mine love him. There's nothing bad I can say about the man.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Great man. 5 star. Seems to put his finger on the issue and when does not have the answer refers to medical persons who do provide the answer

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Vant is the only doctor who has been able to help me after 6 years of dealing with a workplace injury that required 3 surgeries. I left my old doctor after find Dr. Vant at ARC and have actually found results due to his care, concern, referrals, direct treatment and appropriate medications. He will Lee trying until he finds a solution, whereas I constantly gelt like I was an annoyance to other doctors who didn't have the time of day for me or my serious, chronic pain and neurological issues. Dr. Vant is a godsend... Literally. And he knows what it is to work through injuries because he has his own. The Negative Nancies in here undoubtedly went into their treatment with doctor Vant having pre-diagnosed themselves, or they were unwilling to try different things. Alternatively, maybe they just didn't want to go back to work... He's not there to help you fake things. He's amazing as a doctor and I would recommend him to my closest family and friends!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Arc staff and Dr Vant have been awesome, knowledgeable, and very helpful in a long running condition.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015