Ratings for Dr. Ted Vant

Dr. Vant is an excellent Doctor. I have been going to him for over 30 years and he has always been willing to listen and help me with any problems that I have. He is thorough and knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner. I wouldn't want to go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Saw Dr. Vant at the Accident Rehab Centre. He's a good doctor, very straightforward. Tells me what's wrong and what needs to be done. Doesn't give me the runaround and does not proceed with care unless I'm in agreement with it.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

He is very helpful and always has time to answer all questions I have. I have been his patient for over 20 years

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Vant is by for the best Dr. I've even been too. My family and I have been going to him for the past 10 yrs and he always a pleasure to see even if your not feeling the best lol. He truly care and know what to do always!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

my doctor for the last 25 years. great doctor. always on time. Does never hesitate to send for analysis if there is any doubt. Best doctor . very effective and compassionate .He is our doctor for the last 25 years and I had always been satisfactory ( for myself and all my children that he took care of since they were born). I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Has been my doctor for over 25 years. Knows what works for you and what does. Listens to your concerns and reacts to them as deemed necessary. If something is serious he does not waste time to address the condition.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Rude doctor. Just a pill pusher. Will be looking for a more competent dr.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

An excellent doctor in all ways, takes you seriously, mitigates concerns or helps weigh risks. He is incredibly compassionate by being an ally for you and your health. He manages our complex and varied health concerns very well, but we also drive things and are the chiefs of our medical history and he appreciates that. Yes, he's quick at times, I don't mind that, he takes good care of a lot of people and is efficient in his communication to be able to do that. We feel blessed to have him as our family doc.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

He will figure it out no matter what he has to do. Always goes that extra.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Personable, knowledgeable and overall excellent experience.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017