You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ted Vant

Someone who cares enough to be current on availability of leading diagnostic and treatment methods. And actually hears the patients concerns and responds to those concerns.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr vant dropped me as a client because his rude staff didn't understand why I couldn't move my appointment time (booked 3 weeks in advance) to accommodate an a personal appointment he had set up 5 days prior to mine) during his regular hours of business.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

An amazing man, easy to talk to. He makes you feel comfortable about everything. His staff is top notch, wonderful women. If there's something wrong he'll find out, and will go over any and all treatment options. I was in an MVA many moons ago, and he has helped me find treatment that is helping me. I suffered in so much pain and he gets it, and helps you find any and all ways of helping. I would go to him no matter were he is. Dr. Vant has a great bedside manner, and is awesome with kids, mine love him. There's nothing bad I can say about the man.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Vant is the only doctor who has been able to help me after 6 years of dealing with a workplace injury that required 3 surgeries. I left my old doctor after find Dr. Vant at ARC and have actually found results due to his care, concern, referrals, direct treatment and appropriate medications. He will Lee trying until he finds a solution, whereas I constantly gelt like I was an annoyance to other doctors who didn't have the time of day for me or my serious, chronic pain and neurological issues. Dr. Vant is a godsend... Literally. And he knows what it is to work through injuries because he has his own. The Negative Nancies in here undoubtedly went into their treatment with doctor Vant having pre-diagnosed themselves, or they were unwilling to try different things. Alternatively, maybe they just didn't want to go back to work... He's not there to help you fake things. He's amazing as a doctor and I would recommend him to my closest family and friends!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I became a patient of Dr. Vant's after learning of the Accident Rehabilitation Centre. He has been the most understanding and knowledgeable of all the medical professionals I have encountered since my MVA. I wish I had known about the ARC immediately after my MVA. Dr. Vant continues to be involved in my progress years after my accident.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Doesn't listen, or physically examine at all. Big ego, gets upset when you try to be involved in your own health. He is confident and decisive, which is why people like him I think, but that doesn't mean he is a good Dr at all.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr Vant used to be a wonderful doctor but now all he does is push pills and could care less as to what the problem really is. Been waiting for over a year for him to help me with major back issues and am still waiting. He was supposed to refer me to a surgeon and told me he would do it that day he saw my test results and I just found out three weeks later that he never even referred me and obviously couldnt care less. I'm done with him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Ted Vant's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Someone who cares enough to be current on availability of leading diagnostic and treatment methods. And actually hears the patients concerns and responds to tho..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr vant dropped me as a client because his rude staff didn't understand why I couldn't move my appointment time (booked 3 weeks in advance) to accommodate an a ..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Horrible bed side manner, doesn't know how to deal with children at all! Never going back with my family... Evrr"

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An amazing man, easy to talk to. He makes you feel comfortable about everything. His staff is top notch, wonderful women. If there's something wrong he'll find ..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great man. 5 star. Seems to put his finger on the issue and when does not have the answer refers to medical persons who do provide the answer"

November 10, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Vant is the only doctor who has been able to help me after 6 years of dealing with a workplace injury that required 3 surgeries. I left my old doctor after ..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Arc staff and Dr Vant have been awesome, knowledgeable, and very helpful in a long running condition."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I became a patient of Dr. Vant's after learning of the Accident Rehabilitation Centre. He has been the most understanding and knowledgeable of all the medical p..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Doesn't listen, or physically examine at all. Big ego, gets upset when you try to be involved in your own health. He is confident and decisive, which is why peo..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Vant used to be a wonderful doctor but now all he does is push pills and could care less as to what the problem really is. Been waiting for over a year for h..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Vant is a dream come true. He accepted me as a patient about 10 years ago and has made any and all ailments since a stress free, less scary, and understand..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "A fool. Incompetent and careless. Cannot say anything positive. "

April 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "my doctor for 23 years. Great doctor, very competent and personable."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Vant is a wonderful physician, kind, compassionate, thorough and forgiving. He has been my Doctor for 9 years and I know the care I have received since de..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Vant has been our family Physician for over 25 years ... love his friendly yet candid approach. I always feel calmed following a visit ... excellent!"

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Vant since he was in the Petro Canada building with Dr. Richmond. Dr. Richmond was my family doctor for years. When I was pregnant with my..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Vant & staff have been great! Since my MVA he has walked with me through my chronic pain the last 8yrs. He's a good man too!"

November 3, 2014