You may also like

Rate Dr. Ted Vant

Dr. Ted Vant's Ratings

Arc staff and Dr Vant have been awesome, knowledgeable, and very helpful in a long running condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

I became a patient of Dr. Vant's after learning of the Accident Rehabilitation Centre. He has been the most understanding and knowledgeable of all the medical professionals I have encountered since my MVA. I wish I had known about the ARC immediately after my MVA. Dr. Vant continues to be involved in my progress years after my accident.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Doesn't listen, or physically examine at all. Big ego, gets upset when you try to be involved in your own health. He is confident and decisive, which is why people like him I think, but that doesn't mean he is a good Dr at all.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2794588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr Vant used to be a wonderful doctor but now all he does is push pills and could care less as to what the problem really is. Been waiting for over a year for him to help me with major back issues and am still waiting. He was supposed to refer me to a surgeon and told me he would do it that day he saw my test results and I just found out three weeks later that he never even referred me and obviously couldnt care less. I'm done with him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2784540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Vant is a dream come true. He accepted me as a patient about 10 years ago and has made any and all ailments since a stress free, less scary, and understandable situation. If you can get in to be a patient of his, I highly recommend you do.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2769545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

A fool. Incompetent and careless. Cannot say anything positive.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2768752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

my doctor for 23 years. Great doctor, very competent and personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr. Vant is a wonderful physician, kind, compassionate, thorough and forgiving. He has been my Doctor for 9 years and I know the care I have received since dealing with several chronic conditions has been top notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr Vant has been our family Physician for over 25 years ... love his friendly yet candid approach. I always feel calmed following a visit ... excellent!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2683466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I have been with Dr. Vant since he was in the Petro Canada building with Dr. Richmond. Dr. Richmond was my family doctor for years. When I was pregnant with my first child, Dr Richmond was retiring and introduced me to Dr. Vant. That was 21 years ago. He has immediately diagnosed many issues (some critical) and referred us to specialists who confirmed the diagnosis as correct. Easily the fastest appointments anywhere - typically 30 minutes from arrival to departure....and he never rushes. He rarely double books which is amazing. Although we live SE of Calgary now we still drive 45 minutes to see Dr. Vant!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2651344].votes_count ]]