Ratings for Dr. Ted Vant

Fantastic doctor. Compassionate and goes the extra mile. Is not alarmist, but takes you seriously and acts quickly when needed. I can't say enough good things!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I have been going to ARC clinic for 3 years now since my MVA , And the staff and DR. Vant have been very helpful. The staff have being very friendly and helpful , Tracy at the front desk is wonderful person and a great receptionist . Dr. Vant and his hold staff are wonderful and I would recommend the ARC clinic to everyone .

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Vant is the most to the point, honest, no BS Doctor ever. He's not an alarmist, but he always deals with the problem promptly and appropriately.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Superb physician. Dr. Vant kept me alive two decades (and counting) past "best before" date on the original packaging. Doug Murray 573 321 3366

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Vant is the best family doctor I've ever had. He is quick, factual, clear, concise and gets things done. His has an incredible demeanor and I trust ever opinion and advice he gives.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Someone who cares enough to be current on availability of leading diagnostic and treatment methods. And actually hears the patients concerns and responds to those concerns.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr vant dropped me as a client because his rude staff didn't understand why I couldn't move my appointment time (booked 3 weeks in advance) to accommodate an a personal appointment he had set up 5 days prior to mine) during his regular hours of business.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Horrible bed side manner, doesn't know how to deal with children at all! Never going back with my family... Evrr

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

An amazing man, easy to talk to. He makes you feel comfortable about everything. His staff is top notch, wonderful women. If there's something wrong he'll find out, and will go over any and all treatment options. I was in an MVA many moons ago, and he has helped me find treatment that is helping me. I suffered in so much pain and he gets it, and helps you find any and all ways of helping. I would go to him no matter were he is. Dr. Vant has a great bedside manner, and is awesome with kids, mine love him. There's nothing bad I can say about the man.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Great man. 5 star. Seems to put his finger on the issue and when does not have the answer refers to medical persons who do provide the answer

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015