Ratings for Dr. Victoria L. Smith

Dr. Smith is very knowledgeable and spent the required time with me for my specific problem. Some of the reviews I read on this site seem to be more like the patient is being unrealistic. I work in the medical field and understand that patients can't go in for one problem and then expect the doctor to address 10 other problems at the same time. She's personable and real and that's rare these days. She is a good fit for me and I recommend her to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Rude staff. Visit with doctor was rushed. No follow-up after lab work. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

I was someone else's patient at Patient's First when I received care from Victoria Smith. Since then, I requested only her at that location. I was so thrilled when she got her own practice, and I moved with her. My daughter, husband, mother and Grandmother also enjoy her as their doctor!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

She was very friendly on an introductory visit and there were no problems indicated. After my 1st exam, her office sent me a letter dumping me as a patient. They would not explain or talk to me after that. After calling CHP and complaining, an angry manager called me. He told me he was busy with a sick dog at home and had to respond to me.I never got an explanation and am still having to explain incident to subsequent doctors.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

This is my first visit. I waited an hour before I saw the doctor and got less than 5 minutes of her time, just to learn that I need to see another doctor. I also scheduled a physical exam and for this purpose I need to do a blood test at another location, which they said they would put the order in the system. 5 days later, when I showed up for blood test, I was told that no order was ever placed for me. My morning was ruined!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Smith has been our Family Doctor for many years. She awlays has a smile and great attitude (great bed-side manner), always caring and genuinely interested in the needs of others.. The staff is always curtious..Waiting is never more than 10 minutes. I recommend Dr. Victoria Smith ...

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

I felt rushed in her office. She has a nurse come in before and basically do most of the work, which is fine, but then she breezes in for a minute and is out SO quickly. And then, as I was walking out, she was sitting at the bar outside of the exam rooms, on her laptop, snacking. The staff is not courteous, in my opinion. When you call they do not seem kind or polite, with the exception of one nurse. When I burned myself very badly early one morning, they would not see me, even for a moment to help me determine if I needed to go to the ER or if i could wait to go the urgent care center, which opens at 11am or so. I feel like all she has done for me and my other family member that sees her as well is REFER to a specialist. She was nicer when she first opened her new office, but I don't feel that from Dr. Smith or her staff as a whole anymore. Disappointed, because the location of her office is very conveniently located, and it's very nice. My son and I are switching doctors.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

The lady at the front desk is incredibly rude and a straight **** if you ask me. All the women who work there are stuck up and I even heard them joking around and talking about other patients with each other. Can you say UNPROFESSIONAL? Dr. Smith is a mediocre doctor but if you are looking for a friendly staff please save yourself the time and go elsewhere. The nurses made me feel uncomfortable and also as if they were talking about me when they closed the doors. Absoultely ridiculous. The facility however is clean although the office itself was clearly not made to be a doctors office. When asked for a urine sample I had to urinate in a dixie cup and leave it on a side table. Weird. I still cant get over how ****y and unwelcoming Dr. Smith's staff was. If she's smart she will realize that her staff is making HER look bad.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I was dumped by her as well after my second visit. No bother of an explanation. This seems to be her style. Pretty devastating.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

Victoria Smith is a horrible doctor! I first went to see her when she was at patient's first, and she spent 45 minutes with me- she seemed to really care. then she moved to her own practice, and i went 3 months later and she didn't remember my name. when i went to see her, she would pull up my medical file while in the office with me, then rush me out as fast as she could. i had a medical emergency twice and begged for her help, and she had her staff relay the message that she was not going to help me. so i told the staff over the phone that i no longer wished to be a patient there and would be requesting my medical records soon. so after i fired her, she sends a letter saying that her office "can no longer serve my medical needs." so she wants to write that letter to seem like she fired me when i fired her? she also did this to my friend. point being, she is unprofessional, uncaring, rushes you out and does not care about you- only your copayment! she is a horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. Victoria L. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)