Ratings for Dr. Victoria L. Smith

AWFUL PLACE. Do not become a patient here!!!! My boyfriend called the office to refill his prescription. A couple of days later, when he was supposed to pick up his prescription, there was nothing there. He called this office and asked why his prescription wasn't filled. They said he never called, even though he did. Then they proceeding to tell him that his doctor was not in to send in the prescription he heavily relies on, and that there is nothing they could do. He asked for a manager, which told him the same thing. Basically, they didn't do their job and didn't send the prescription to be refilled on time, tried to cover it up by saying my boyfriend never called, and since the doctor isn't in there's nothing they can do. Absolutely worst service and now my boyfriend is going to be all out of whack/feeling awful for the next few days. If I can give the office no star, I would!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

AWFUL! Doesn't fill prescriptions on time and tells you that they can do nothing to help you even though they are the ones who MESSED UP.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Smith for many years and she is amazing. She listens and is empathetic with life situations and treats illnesses as she would her own family. Her staff is not as friendly as it has been in the past, they do nothing to make you feel like you are important, but to see Dr. Smith or her new PA, Courtney, it's a burden I'm willing to deal with.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Physician assistant is incompetent and arrogant. Doctor is ok but defers to an incompetent staff.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I have enjoyed being a patient of Dr. Victoria Smith for approximately eight years. Dr Smith and her complete staff have all treated me with complete respect, and also with great empathy in times of sorrow. I rate Dt Smith and her staff 1000%

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

We love having Dr. Victoria Smith as our family doctor. She has taken care of my husband after having an extensive injury to his head. She has also taken care of my sister, who had liver disease from Hep C. My two adult children, my mother, and I also enjoy having her as a doctor, as she is is also a very nice person. We highly recommend her. Thank you, Dr. Smith!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Smith is very knowledgeable and spent the required time with me for my specific problem. Some of the reviews I read on this site seem to be more like the patient is being unrealistic. I work in the medical field and understand that patients can't go in for one problem and then expect the doctor to address 10 other problems at the same time. She's personable and real and that's rare these days. She is a good fit for me and I recommend her to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Rude staff. Visit with doctor was rushed. No follow-up after lab work. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

I was someone else's patient at Patient's First when I received care from Victoria Smith. Since then, I requested only her at that location. I was so thrilled when she got her own practice, and I moved with her. My daughter, husband, mother and Grandmother also enjoy her as their doctor!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

She was very friendly on an introductory visit and there were no problems indicated. After my 1st exam, her office sent me a letter dumping me as a patient. They would not explain or talk to me after that. After calling CHP and complaining, an angry manager called me. He told me he was busy with a sick dog at home and had to respond to me.I never got an explanation and am still having to explain incident to subsequent doctors.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Dr. Victoria L. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal