Ratings for Dr. John T. Johnson

Rude, always. Fell asleep at his laptop while I was talking.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Rude and unapproachable, would not recommend. Not who I want as a doctor for myself or my family. How he talks to his nurses is embarrassing.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

He is a very caring doctor. He actually saved my son's life. Wonderful person.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

My parents have been going to him for years. He was rude to us by cutting us off when we tried to ask questions or explain what was happening. While my mother was in the hospital HE gave her strong pain meds while at the same time took away her IV fluids when she wasn't really eating or drinking. This over medicated my mother to the point we almost lost her. Her blood pressure dropped to the point they had trouble reading it and asked if she had a DNR. Nurses rushed in and tried to bring her back. Thank God for a nurse who suggested a drug that brought her back. Earlier that very same day we told him something was wrong but he said she should just go home and take her morphine and then turned around and walked out ordering her IV fluids removed. This is only the lastest event over the years. We should have listened to friends who told us not to let our parents go to him!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

WE, my family and I, have been seeing Dr Johnson for close to 15 years. I would recommend him for care. He will make referrals when necessary to specialists and will take care of problems right then and there. He has a good sense of humuor and takes the time to listen and answer questions, thus why he always seems to be running late. Overall, I really like and respect this physician.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Seems to be a good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009