Ratings for Dr. Terrence Traff

Dr. Traff was amazing!!!! He delivered my 3 sons and I have had him for 25 years. He was kind and so knew his stuff. He took the time to explain things and always erred on the side of caution. I would trust him with my life, a wonderful and respected Doctor. I miss him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

He was very helpful and understanding man. I saw him during my first pregnancy and i can say that he took really good care of me and my son. He will be deeply missed.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

I can not say that I'm glad he's gone, but I can say that I'm glad he can't hurt anyone ever again. I was a patient of Dr. Traff's for 19 years and during those years he performed 5 surgeries on me. Two of them almost killed me. During my hysterectomy he severed a major artery I almost bleed to death. I forgave him the first time. But because he didn't remove my right ovary during the hysterectomy I had to have another surgery to remove it. During that surgery he punctured my bowel 3 times and I ended up with an Ileostomy bag for 4.5 months. Because of his mistake I had 7 surgeries in 9 months and couldn't pee without terrible pain for a year, lost a salvitory gland and later had to have my left ovary removed as well. Dr. Traff was always in a hurry, and that almost killed me, twice. I know doctors are human, but we put our lives in their hands and we're forced to trust their decisions, and when they screw up it's hard to say "it's okay, it was just a mistake"

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr Traff was excellent. His manner may, at times, have been a little "old school" but he was very thorough and caring, and detected non-OB problems my family doctor missed. I had two surgeries with him that corrected serious problems, and got better care from him than from any other doctor I've ever seen. He may have been abrupt in manner at times, but he also took time to listen, and made sure I understood all the facts, whether I liked them or not. I also sent my daughter to him, and her experiences were beneficial as well. We will miss him; he won't be easily replaced.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

Hi, Dr Traff has been immensely helpful in having a declared Fibroid diagnosed properly as a polyp with aggressive cells. Now that he is gone, I need to locate my files in storage somewhere.. Does anyone know where our files are? Thanks

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

Dr. Traff was the only Doctor that I have ever seen for endometriosis that knew anything about it really and the only doctor who did anything for me. He was great and I can't believe that he is gone. I am having a lot of trouble with the doctors here and trying to get help and I don't know what to do about it now but I know Dr. Traff would have. He was great, compassionate, and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2007

I see Dr. Traff since I moved to Canada in 1976. He deliver all my 3 children,I moved from Edmonton to British columbia and I made an effort to go see him every 6 month I am sadden by his passing as I heard yesterday by my pharmacist. God be with you Dr. Traff you are a wonderful man

flag | Submitted October 16, 2007

I've been seing him since I was 17, he is the best doctor I've ever dealt with. He assisted me through my 2 pregnancies and he was great. He's very caring, professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

I am absolutely appalled and disgusted with so many of the people on this site. I had 13 surgeries performed by Dr. Traff and I was well taken care of each time. I was admitted for a good part of my pregnancy so he could watch out for me and my unborn child. If I had problems with anything outside of his expertise he recommended me to someone else as efficient and caring as himself. You can rate him lower, based on your own ignorance for punctuality, but I sure appreciated him coming from his clinic and patients when I was delivering my daughter. He checked on my progress in the middle of the night, taking time away from his family to care for a patient. If that is not dedication...I don't know what is! I am saddened that he actually wasted precious moments of his life with some of the waste on here! It is wise as well to remember "what goes around comes around". Talking badly will in turn come back at you ten fold! I will pray it does!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

I am shocked at the horrible things that are being said about Dr. Traff. My expreeriences with him were always pleasent. I was a patient of his for 15 years. I started seeing him when I was 15 years old. He also delivered me. I found Dr. Traff to be an excellent doctor who was compassionate, caring, and very respectful. He always took the time to listen. I have a deep respect for Dr. Traff because if it weren't for him my sister would not be alive today. I was deeply saddened to hear of his passing and will never forget him. Dr. Traff was the best doctor I ever had.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007