Dr. Kenneth E. Pyle

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth E. Pyle

This dentist is rude and frequently screamed at me or lectured me when I would get frustrated that he could not keep HIS promises. He stated he would straighten my teeth in 8-12 months. It is now 17 months and there is still no end in sight. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone and I wish I could take back my $3K and never see his mean, yelling face again. Do NOT go to him if you want to be treated kindly or listened to.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

After years of being too intimidated to go to a dentist, my teeth started to become severely damaged and I reluctantly decided to go to finally get them taken care of. I chose Dr. Pyle after meeting him through a mutual friend. And I am so glad I did. His staff is wonderful. They're nice, knowledgeable and they always listened and were very attentive to my needs. I felt very relaxed and comfortable in an environment that is more often associated with anxiety and pain. I didn't find that with Dr. Pyle's office at all. If it weren't for the pain (due to the neglect of my teeth on my part), I really look forward to my dentist visits! I would recommend Dr. Pyle and his staff to anyone and everyone that is looking for quality work from a pleasant and professional staff! I am confident that I'll have a Hollywood smile in no time!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011