Ratings for Dr. Julie A. Perrigin

Plan for a long wait in the office. Staff not friendly. Doctor spends good amount of time with you once you get in

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Julie has been my doctor for several years now and I am well pleased with her. I think she is a smart lady and she is always a caring person. Needless to say, I trust her as my doctor. She is very interested in her patients.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

She is great the only problem is getting in to see her!!! Do not go anywhere else!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Perrigin was very attentive and seemed to care about my medical issues. She will definitely be my PCP of the future. I highly encourage anyone in the Dickson area to use her as your MD. I have all the confidence in the world that she will help me with all of my needs

flag | Submitted September 7, 2008

She is a GREAT doctor! She is very thorough and cares for each patient individually. She isn't the most punctual, but that is because she takes the time to really talk to her patients. If you want someone thorough, knowledgeable, and caring - here is your doctor!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006

Dr. Julie A. Perrigin's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Dickson, TN