Ratings for Dr. Allan Tsang

Dr Tsang is the best family doctor. He is very knowledgeable, patient and caring. A man with a very kind heart.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr Allan Tsang is an extremely knowledgeable doctor - he is courteous & patient & is one of the better doctors I have come across. Unfortunately he is let down by his staff Crystal who is the exact opposite & she is rude, irresponsible & uncaring.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Tsang is very knowledgeable, very helpful. He took his time to diagnosis my issues.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Tsang is by far the best doctor I have seen. He is professional and very caring.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

The worst stuff you will ever find, very rude and very unhelpful

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

All I can say is you can't find anyone have passionate his job like him, highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

He is the best doctor I ever see! I am so glad I find him when I am immigrant Canada in 2001, he so caring, patient and helpful, sometimes I have to wait longer even i am on time their Clinic because he try to help everyone so I understand and I didn't blame them

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I've been coming here since 2001, Dr Allan is very careful and he is a great family doctor. He prevented my dad from skin cancer on an occasion and treated me on auto immune disease. Both times he is meticulous and ran through all the scenarios with the patient. The staff at the front can be rated the worst in British Columbia. Impolite, loud, lack of empathy, yells over telephone, hung up on me on multiple occasions, puts me on hold right after picking up. Dr Allan needs a serious upgrade of staff.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Tsang is the best doctor I have ever had in my entire life. He is so friendly, caring, professional and helpful. About the receptionist, it's such a big disappointment. Not sure why she is still there after all these years. She would interrogate you with questions like "what's wrong with you?" before she reserves you a spot! My infant was sick twice within two weeks. The second time I called back to make an appointment due to my little one's high fever. As soon as the receptionist heard my child's name, she asked with annoying tone, "it's ABC again?!?! What's wrong with ABC??" I was upset, it's not that I wanted my child to get sick again. Long story short, my experience with the receptionist hasn't been too pleasant. Still debating whether I need to switch doctor because of her.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

He's been my family doctor for over 15 years, comparing to the family doctor my parents are seeing, he's much better in many many different ways. He's patient, he's proactive and he's a very gentle person. I would definitely recommend him over any other family doctor I have met.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016