Ratings for Dr. Allan Tsang

All I can say is you can't find anyone have passionate his job like him, highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

He is the best doctor I ever see! I am so glad I find him when I am immigrant Canada in 2001, he so caring, patient and helpful, sometimes I have to wait longer even i am on time their Clinic because he try to help everyone so I understand and I didn't blame them

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I've been coming here since 2001, Dr Allan is very careful and he is a great family doctor. He prevented my dad from skin cancer on an occasion and treated me on auto immune disease. Both times he is meticulous and ran through all the scenarios with the patient. The staff at the front can be rated the worst in British Columbia. Impolite, loud, lack of empathy, yells over telephone, hung up on me on multiple occasions, puts me on hold right after picking up. Dr Allan needs a serious upgrade of staff.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Tsang is the best doctor I have ever had in my entire life. He is so friendly, caring, professional and helpful. About the receptionist, it's such a big disappointment. Not sure why she is still there after all these years. She would interrogate you with questions like "what's wrong with you?" before she reserves you a spot! My infant was sick twice within two weeks. The second time I called back to make an appointment due to my little one's high fever. As soon as the receptionist heard my child's name, she asked with annoying tone, "it's ABC again?!?! What's wrong with ABC??" I was upset, it's not that I wanted my child to get sick again. Long story short, my experience with the receptionist hasn't been too pleasant. Still debating whether I need to switch doctor because of her.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

He's been my family doctor for over 15 years, comparing to the family doctor my parents are seeing, he's much better in many many different ways. He's patient, he's proactive and he's a very gentle person. I would definitely recommend him over any other family doctor I have met.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I've never met a doctor as nice + helpful +caring+Thorough as Dr Tsang. He never rushes you and always listens very patiently. I've seen him since I was a child and although I moved to another province now he is still my absolute favourite doctor! His business hours are also good and accommodates working individuals. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

He is the best doctor I have ever seen in Vancouver. Dr. Tsang is very knowledgeable and caring! highly recommend! I have known him for the last 12 years, he is always patient,

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Very responsible and diligent doctor. He works till late hours. He called at 7 pm on Saturday to tell me to visit him because he reviewed my lab report and wanted to talk to me. He cares for the patients therefore it is hard to get his bookings. The receptionist is too over powering. She takes over the doctor's job by telling you if you are well from the lab result, although she misinterpreted and the doctor has to call the patient to visit him. She decides the patient is well but the doctor says differently. She should go to the medical school to make herself become a MD if she is so interested in playing a doctor's role.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

THE RECEPTIONIST HERE NEEDS TO FIND A NEW JOB. She is absolutely HORRID to deal with and has no sense of interpersonal or customer service skills. Not only do you have to wait a long time on the phone for a booking, but she gives you attitude when all you ask is "can i make an appointment". Absolutely horrible receptionist; not friendly or warm and needs to do a better job servicing PATIENTS. We are calling to get help on a medical issue, not to take time away from YOUR life. This woman needs a reality check.

Submitted May 14, 2012

Top notch family doctor. Very knowledgable and caring about his patients. Never rush you out of the door. Dr. Tsang listens to your health concerns and refers you to specialist if needed. He is the best doctor I've ever have.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011