Ratings for Dr. Allan Tsang

He's been my family doctor for over 15 years, comparing to the family doctor my parents are seeing, he's much better in many many different ways. He's patient, he's proactive and he's a very gentle person. I would definitely recommend him over any other family doctor I have met.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I've never met a doctor as nice + helpful +caring+Thorough as Dr Tsang. He never rushes you and always listens very patiently. I've seen him since I was a child and although I moved to another province now he is still my absolute favourite doctor! His business hours are also good and accommodates working individuals. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

He is the best doctor I have ever seen in Vancouver. Dr. Tsang is very knowledgeable and caring! highly recommend! I have known him for the last 12 years, he is always patient,

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Very responsible and diligent doctor. He works till late hours. He called at 7 pm on Saturday to tell me to visit him because he reviewed my lab report and wanted to talk to me. He cares for the patients therefore it is hard to get his bookings. The receptionist is too over powering. She takes over the doctor's job by telling you if you are well from the lab result, although she misinterpreted and the doctor has to call the patient to visit him. She decides the patient is well but the doctor says differently. She should go to the medical school to make herself become a MD if she is so interested in playing a doctor's role.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

THE RECEPTIONIST HERE NEEDS TO FIND A NEW JOB. She is absolutely HORRID to deal with and has no sense of interpersonal or customer service skills. Not only do you have to wait a long time on the phone for a booking, but she gives you attitude when all you ask is "can i make an appointment". Absolutely horrible receptionist; not friendly or warm and needs to do a better job servicing PATIENTS. We are calling to get help on a medical issue, not to take time away from YOUR life. This woman needs a reality check.

Submitted May 14, 2012

Top notch family doctor. Very knowledgable and caring about his patients. Never rush you out of the door. Dr. Tsang listens to your health concerns and refers you to specialist if needed. He is the best doctor I've ever have.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Tsang is very knowledgeable and caring! highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

best Doctor in the world-from the bottom of my heart. I am a nurse. I have seen many many doctors young and old. Dr Tsang is the best of the best.By the way, the receptionist is very helpful and friendly. She rarely smiles but she is very kind once you get to know her. : )

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr. Tsang is one of the best doctors I have ever had in Vancouver, I have known him for the last 8 years ago. He is always patient, listens to you attentively and asks questions related to your case to provide the proper cure. He is the doctor for my whole family. But the receptionist is quite difficult to deal with, she is almost "interrogating" you every time you call for appointment, she seems to be deciding for the doctor if you deserve a visit or not, which is really frustrating. If you do not answer all her questions satisfactorily you will not get the appointment. It is time to change this person.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Excellent family doctor, highly recommended. Dr. Tsang is patient, great with details, never rushes with anything, and completely thorough.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010