Ratings for Dr. Brian Shamess

Remember he is accused,he is not guilty,the best dr I ever had.one of the most caring persons i have ever met ,

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

This guy is accused of sexually abusing multiple patients and making inappropriate comments about Aboriginal people.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Doctor Shames is now cutting off pain meds to patients of all ages regardless to there current conditions. We have followed his strict program, he is destroying families and causing harm to all his patients. This is unlawful . This will not stop current problem but he is on this mission to destroy lives, I can no longer work thanks to him. He is no angel and we will bring to fight to him and his family.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Shamess has helped me through some of my worst days after I got into a severe car accident a few years ago. He is helpful, compassionate and cares deeply about his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable and doesn't mind taking extra time with you to answer your medical questions. One of the best docs I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Brian Shamess for many years before retiring to British Columbia four years ago. Dr Shamess has been a wonderful physician. He's kind, compassionate, and really cares about his patients. Dr Shamess is extremely knowledgeable and always up to date with advanced medical techniques. My life was a life of daily pain and there has been no one to​ this day that has helped me like Dr Shamess. Dr Shamess and his staff have always been extremely professional and respectful of their patients. I highly recommend him. Bonnie Bowen Coquitlam, B.C.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

There is no other doctor I trust more than Dr. Shamess. He and his staff are always friendly, professional, and helpful. They have always taken care of me above and beyond. As for the person stating if you're under 60 he doesn't prescribe narcotics; false. I fully believe he prescribes appropriate medications to those who need it. I back Dr. Shamess 100%. There is always a nurse with him while he's performing an exam. I will NEVER believe he assaulted a patient.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Shamess is an incredible doctor is actually takes the time to listen to your concerns. He is extremely knowledgeable and has helped the pain in my back immensely. The best pain management doc I've ever been to!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

The people writing negative comments never seem to consider that maybe the doctor is under a lot of stress, or perhaps the nurse had a bad day, or perhaps the receptionist was brand new.... The negative reviews show a pattern of stars/scores disproportionately low to the corresponding narrative/explanation, never even a single positive attribute mixed in... I mean... come on! We can't read your negative reviews objectively when they're not written (even reasonably) objectively. Please try to be more comprehensive in your descriptions, as, "They Just Really, Really Suck!" doesn't do much to assist the reader.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Rude arrogance drug pusher I have found this office has forgotten what being health care and preventative medical attention is Its now become the sault drug clinic

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

If you're under 60 and referred here for pain, don't bother.. "you're too young to be on opiods. " The nurse standing in the room is reading body language to figure out deceptive answers to his questions.. Notes passed to him, he reads, demeanor changes from listening, to cutting you off mid sentence.. Offers medical marijuana.. no thanks.. "but its natural" .. I don't care, i need to function during the day moron.. Is this what its come to? Idiot junkies fked up and I have to deal with doctors who are scared to prescribe a pain killer? Should we resort to heroin or alcohol to kill pain? You're a pain doctor, prescribe a pain medication... Malpractice = neglect morons.. Fuck doctors.. 10 years of this bullshit..

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017