Ratings for Dr. Celestino D. Santi

This is the cheapest doctor I was able to find as a self pay patient. He is able to do most of the testing I needed right there in the office. He spent quality time with me as he answered all of my questions. I liked that although I had to wait a little, I was able to be seen just by walking in instead of waiting for weeks to get an appt. I would recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Had an appointment at 1pm, arrived at 12:30pm, and paid the co-payment. After waiting 2&half hours without being seen, I got up and walked out at 3:30pm without being seen. Later i learned that my insurance was still billed for the visit! Even though no service was provided! Find another doctor!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Dr. Santini is doctor who is genuinely concerned with his patients and is very easy to work with concerning billing and your ability to pay,

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Great Doctor and Staff, always knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr. Santi is ruined by his office staff. His office manager has ran off too many of his patients. Either she is not giving him messages or he is choosing to ignore the professionalism of his staff. I will find another doctor after several years of promoting this one. I had blood work done three months ago and was not told of a potentially life threatening result until "I" called to ask about a renewal of a script. When asked to talk to Dr. Santi, was told that he would not talk to me but that SHE would talk to him and call me back by the end of the business day. I was never called. The prescription was phoned in 4 days ago and not followed up on. I have no way of consulting with my physician or even knowing if he is aware of the situation. Don't invest time and trust in this physician.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. Celestino D. Santi's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Tavares, FL