Ratings for Dr. Kenneth D. Kronhaus

I have been a patient of Dr Kronhaus since early 2012 and completed the EECP course that year and I found long-term benefits from the procedure. So much so that I am in the process of doing it once again. As for the doctor, he devotes a lot of time for each patient and sometimes it can result in a bit of wait time but it is, in my opinion, worth the wait. He is the only doctor in my life to call me at home to find out how I was and to explain, if needed, the situation and any options available.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

The doctor spends a great deal of time with each patient listening and them discussing treatment. Knowledgeable and thorough in care and treatment. I find it best to call before my appointment time as the doctor gives the same care to every patient and his appointment times generally run late. Office staff will give you a realistic time to arrive. cannot recommend too highly

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I have many medical problems and have been to many physicians. Dr. Kronhaus is one of the best doctors ever to take care of me. He is knowledgable, thorough, compassionate and up to date. He takes the time to take a detailed history and physical exam and address all my concerns. I am very fortunate to be his patient.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Outstanding, commpassionate, and incredibly knowledgable physician. He is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

Dr. Kronhaus let me sit in his waiting room and then in his examining room for almost 3 hours as I hungrily watched his staff go to lunch after I had not eaten all morning because of fasting for the test. At which point I went to the front desk, paid my co-pay, and asked that the doctor call me, which he did at 9PM after I was asleep. I then asked that he mail me the results of my test which he never did. Weeks later I scheduled another appointment to get the results of my test and again I was left to sit in the waiting room for over and hour. While sitting there I overheard another patient complaining of waiting 3 to 4 hours to see the doctor. So, I left again and I will never go to or recommend Dr Kronhaus again. The doctor needs to realize that his patient's time and needs are as important as the doctor seems to think he is. Mark Warga

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Kronhaus is one of the best doctors I ever met. He diagnosed my problem when several other physicians were unable. He is very knowledgable, compassionate, thorough, professional and easy to talk to. His staff is also great. Be prepared to wait because he is in great demand for his amazing abilities but the wait is well worth it. I have referred family and friends to him and they are all glad he is their doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Watch out for the EECP pitch the largest majority of patients have this one treatment recommended. If you go for it the cost will be what ever your insurance copay is times five for seven weeks. I was a chump I went for it not realizing he sends most everyone for the same treatment. Of course this is done in his office you go five days a week for seven weeks. I varied my times meeting many fellow patients. All said the same thing why am I doing this I have seen no change. I quit after five weeks as I got fed up. Another odd thing the doctor claimed I had a heart condition I have a new cardiologist that says I see no problems at all. Not saying this is a bad doctor just saying I left with more questions than answers.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Initial visit went not so bad must admit I was checked in ways never been checked before. The doctor changed two dosages on medications no scripts issued an appointment was set for stress test. I was called before stress test told not to take my metformin day of test knowing how this affects me my wife used a day of PTO to go with me. Just as we are leaving call received treadmill is broken do not come we can not give new date yet. I called on Thurs morn to check status told machine not fixed yet. I also requested RX"s as meds increased are running low told by nurse doctor had only told me to up one med I was told doctor will call you. This doctor is so higly recommended by a local radio personality. I went to see him because of a terrible family history I have sought a doctor to put my mind at ease.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Outstanding physician. I can't say enough good things about him. You may have to wait for him because he spends the unpredictable time needed for each patient.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

Dr. Kenneth D. Kronhaus's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)