Ratings for Dr. James B. Duke

Dr. Duke replaced my right knee around nine months ago and it’s doing very well. I am back to playing golf , tennis , pickelball as well as long-distance biking. It’s great to get my life back again! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2020

I had a left total knee and I will have to say I will not be returning to dr duke if I need one on my right. I still have discomfort a year and half later. He says it happens. Not much empathy there!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Excellent experience I was playing golf six weeks after my hip replacement.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

I had surgery on Sept. 6,2018 and Dr. Duke is the BEST. His office staff is also the greatest. From day 1, I have been pain free and did not need any pain medication. I cannot say enough GOOD about this doctor and his staff. This is the place to go if you need surgery.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Doctor Duke. Was fantastic, answered all questions after care was great. I was up and walking with out walker or cane in 13days. After three months I still have no pain and I was back at work in four weeks. The scar is almost non existent. I am very thankful for Doctor Duke Courtney ,Brittany andPenny for taking interest and care for me as a patient and perso,! Yes Five stars for everyone!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Dr. Duke performed a TKR on my right knee 6 months ago, and I am very pleased! He is doing TKR of my left knee in 2 weeks. So glad to have found Dr. Duke, and also, all of his staff are wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Dr. Duke did a partial knee replacement on me and I was back at work in just under 4 weeks with no pain. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

I am a 67 year old former ultra marathon runner who couldn't stand for more than 15 minutes prior to having both knees replaced in 2016. I now speed walk over 40 miles per week and have resumed an active lifestyle. I am thrilled with my results but beyond that, I found Dr Duke and his staff to be wonderful, caring, and respectful people at all times. (Dr Duke even calls his patients "sir" or ma'am"! How many surgeons do that?) It is impossible to express the gratitude I feel for the level of success of my surgery and the impact this experience has had on my daily life.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

I am 73 yr .old male. Had total knee replacement on Dec. 11. Walking next day with a walker, in two weeks walking with a cane and at four weeks I went on a two mile walk (no support) pain free. I cannot give enough praise to Dr. Duke. He has given me a new pain free life.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Duke performed a total hip replacement. Surgery and recovery went smoothly and I was able to walk unaided in less than three weeks. Pain is gone! Thank you Dr. Duke and staff!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. James B. Duke's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1985)

Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)