You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Katz

The only doctor I've been too since I've come to this province in 1983 and I've moved numerous times around this place. Well worth the trip. Friendly and knowledgeable! Most caring doctor ever!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Katz is amazing--very knowledgable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Terrific doctor - great sense of humour and not a 'pill' pusher. He goes the extra mile, heck, he's even answered the phone personally before! In response to below comments on secretary - agreed, not a 'people' person. Just ignore. You're there for Dr. Katz!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Katz is a great doctor! Very helpful and knowledgeable. His secretary on the other hand is a Biatch! Not a very kind person and has issues! One should keep their issues at home, and not take them out on people! Not professional!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

There is not enough Doctor's like him. As a nurse, I am around a lot of docs, but my hat goes off to this man. Caring, Courteous, Kind, Knowledgeable, top of the class!!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

not a patient but when inquiring found this receptionist rude and abrasive - seems to be a trend amongst people who do this job. Not sure why she feels she can be dismissive with people but if this doctor is so great - he should find a front line person who reflects this. Not the person I talked to.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

I am the secretary of Dr Katz. Thank you very much for all of your great review's but we are NOT accepting new patients. Thank You

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

He's amazing :) He alerted my specialist that I was very sick, and I was admitted to the hospital. If it weren't for Dr. Katz I might have died. He deserves all of the love and so much more.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

Not only is he a good doctor but he has a great receptionist (Brenda) and also has wide-ranging interest and expertise in COSMOLOGY (Origin of the Universe) I echo the other sentiments expressed in these ratings! A GREAT guy, very personable and competent.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

I adore Sheldon Katz. We moved here from Montreal and were sent to a new young doctor. I wouldn't change doctors with any one else. Sheldon, you are the best! I'll get you to Hollywood yet.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Dr. Sheldon Katz's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The only doctor I've been too since I've come to this province in 1983 and I've moved numerous times around this place. Well worth the trip. Friendly and know..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Katz is amazing--very knowledgable and compassionate."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Terrific doctor - great sense of humour and not a 'pill' pusher. He goes the extra mile, heck, he's even answered the phone personally before! In response to ..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Katz is a great doctor! Very helpful and knowledgeable. His secretary on the other hand is a Biatch! Not a very kind person and has issues! One should keep ..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is not enough Doctor's like him. As a nurse, I am around a lot of docs, but my hat goes off to this man. Caring, Courteous, Kind, Knowledgeable, top of ..."

September 24, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

January 15, 2013
  • City changed from "Toronto" to "North York"

April 3, 2012