Ratings for Dr. Linda Ducholke

Love her and Gaye this has been my family doctor for 25 years I will be sad if I ever lose her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I agree with others - Linda and Gaye are great, but it is very difficult to get through to the office.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I have been seeing Linda since I moved to Port Coquitlam 17 years ago and she has always been top notch. Love Nurse Gaye too.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

absolutely impossible to get a hold of. office is usually closed or 'closed for lunch'. if you try to phone during supposed open hours, good luck. you can try for two weeks sometimes before getting a hold of anyone. good doctor and nurse otherwise.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

It is nearly impossible to reach her office, nobody answers the phone, and their office is always closed for days at a time, sometimes over 10 days. This is ridiculous, I am changing family doctors simply because the office staff isn't organized. Linda is a great doctor but it is impossible to reach her for an appointment

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Trying to get an appointment with Dr.Ducholke is as hard as trying to prove Hitler didn't have anything to do with the holocaust

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Ducholke is a great doctor..... that is if you actually get a chance to book an appointment to come see her. I have been with dr ducholke for years she has been our family doctor, and I have the most difficult time trying to get ahold of anyone at that office. Nurse Gaye tends to be super loud with private matters, regardless of who is in the waiting room. I have been waiting weeks now for a simple birth control prescription to be approved and I am pretty fed up to be honest.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Linda and Gaye are the best! I have been a patient of Linda's for over 25 years. She has delivered 2 of my 3 children (one was born in Edmonton). She also has my parents as her patients. She takes her time with all of us, gets caught up with, not only our health, but our day-to-day lives. There is always a smile on her face and when we walk into the office, Gaye is always bright and cheerful and ready to help. I was blessed the day I found her, so many years ago.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I love both Dr. Ducholke and Nurse Gaye. I have been a patient for over 20 years. Through 2 children and multiple problems and surgeries. Waits can be long sometimes but that's because she cares enough about her patients to not rush them through. Ever visit a walk in clinic? Waits are even longer there. They are a wonderful caring office and if she was taking more patients I have friends that would be breaking down the door to have a family physician like her!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015