Ratings for Dr. Max S. Watzman

Recently moved to Orlando and in need of a good general practice doctor, called to make an appointment and was told he is not taking any new appointments until November 1st which is a week away, so if I needed to see him I would have to call back on the 1st. I have never heard of a doctor turning away new patience like this, what a joke, The lady who told me this was not a pleasure to speak with. With all the reviews that I see not sure why someone doesn't do anything about it. I will not be using the doctor and will advise others to do the same.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Watzman's office has the most rude and unprofessional staff I have ever had to deal with, they are going to lose a lot more patients until they learn how to treat people with respect.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Now that he has moved into another group practice.....he is at the horrible staffs mercy. The rudest staff I have ever seen ... he is now In the BARIMO GROUP.... unfortunately. Nasty attitudes abound in this office.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Watzman is very professional but my experience with Melissa left me feeling worse than I came in because she is very rude.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Watzman is great, but he is overshadowed by his terrible secretary Melissa. I will not see Dr. Watzman anymore because I can't stand dealing with the secretary.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Watzman for almost 15 years. Everyone in my family goes to him, he is the best of the best. He truly cares for his patients and listens to you. His nurses are equally as wonderful...his front desk help on the other hand...could use a serious attitude adjustment. She's rude, rolls her eyes at you, unwilling to help...until you threaten to mention her attitude to Dr. Watzmanm that is...

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Dr. Max S. Watzman's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1981)

AARP