Ratings for Dr. Nather Alshakarji

Do not RECOMMEND This Dr needs to care more about his patients and actually do something about patients problems !!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I saw Dr. Alsakarji today at the Walk in Clinc, and found him to be courteous and wise. He is right on target with my diagnosis. And he is not a drug pusher. I would see him again anytime.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

our mother needs to be refered and moved into a long term care facility , this Doctor if you can call him that so far has been of NO help. The Memory doctor says its time and has told this man to move on it and nothing is being done . Very frustrating for the family and the poor woman is in crisis . She is a nightmare for the apartment complex she is living in and for her family in Acton. Turns out this doctor does not have hospital privledges in Georgetown where the ambulance takes someone from Acton .. what good is this?

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

This doctor has no language, no patience and deals with patients with rudeness, he doesn't know how to deal with kids and uses unprofessional words with my little one.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

A DR. CARES ABOUT PEOPLE ESPECIALLY KIDS, THIS DOCTOR DISCRIBED MY 2 YEAR OLD THE MOST DANGEROUS ANTIBIO!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO PEOPLE'S KIDS (YOU SHOULD CARE) IT IS YOUR JOB TO CARE ESPECIALLY ABOUT *******KIDS******** HE SHOULD NOT BE PRACTCING MEDICINE!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

He has absolutely no patience or personality. He's rude, and doesn't take the time to answer even one question.

Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr, Alshararji is one of the best doctors if not the best doctors that I have seen. I grew up in Acton and now live in Burlington and still make the drive to see him when me and my son are sick. It makes me surprised when I see other people sating that he is not a good doctor, because that is so untrue. Not only is he a great doctor, but he has opened up a new State of the Art medical centre that is wheelchair accessable. "Way to go Dr, Alshakarji"

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

this doctor is very impolite to patients and after lengthy, sometimes over one hour waits he only lets you give him one Problem and then tells you to shut up. He rarely orders any tests and is usually half way out the door after you finish talking to him. Nothing ever gets properly treated or discussed. He should not be a practicing doctor for families, or seniors because he has expressed his belief that they are dispensable . I have never felt that he was sincere , courteous or interested in his patients. I feel that the profession would benefit if he were removed from practice

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Dr. Nather has been a big help in my life the last 6 months. Having multiple health issues and couldn't figure out why I was put on anti depressants (which I was severly depressed). I actually broke down infront of him and he was comforting and reasuring. I started noticing a difference in my health within a couple days and now I feel great and have not had a problem since. He has had me come back a couple times since to see how I'm doing. I had a very rough 6 months, and dr. Nather has helped me feel like me again.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Nothing but a quack. Same diagnosis everytime "you're depressed". Which I definitely am not. Searching out new Dr in Milton

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010