Ratings for Dr. Steven L. Dukes

Dr. Dukes was my OB for years. I found him to be very helpful, gentle and kind. I changed OBGYN due to his staff being awful. My first pregnancy and they wanted me to wait to long to see a doctor. I would of been in the second trimester by then. I had to call several times to have them send over the paper work to my new doctor. I hope he switches offices. Winter Park OB is awful.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

He misdiagnosed me and treated me for the wrong infertility issue for nearly a year. I finally went to an actual specialist who found the actual issue immediately.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Dukes since 1996 and I think he is fantastic. Prior to finding him, I avoided OBGYN's at all cost. He has great bedside manner and is extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

My first impression of Dr. Dukes was not the best. I'm having my first baby soon and I felt that he was not too concerned about me or the questions I had. He did not look at me when he spoke and for every concern I had about allergies and pain, his remedy was to just take something for it. I personally do not like taking OTC drugs for every problem and try to find natural remedies first. Hope he's not the doctor on-call the day my baby comes.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Dr. Steven L. Dukes's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1991)

Commercial Insurance Company