Ratings for Dr. John G. Durham

Dr. Durham can be dismissive and talk over you when you're trying to ask questions. The staff seems stressed and I generally felt rushed.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

information and follow through are not their strong suit. The patient needs to ask lots of questions and stay on top of staff.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr. Durham is very thorough and deeply cares about his patients. He is more like a friend than a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I was seen in July 2011. The appointment was fine, no complaints on that aspect... paid my copay, they said they'd bill my insurance, and I went on my way. Now today, Feb. 8, 2012, I received a call from a collection company saying I have an outstanding balance! It's been 7 months since my appointment. I was never contacted by Orlando Foot & Ankle Clinic letting me know I had a balance. I know they had my contact information, because obviously the collection agency was able to get ahold of me. A simple phone call or letter from them would have gotten everything straightened out, but instead, they sent me to collections. Thanks a lot. For the record, my balance is now paid in full, which it would have been long ago had I been contacted.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr. John G. Durham's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Durham is Board Certified in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery of the Foot and Ankle. He currently practices at Orlando Foot and Ankle Clinics Altamonte Springs and Winter Park locations.

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1983)

• Earl Kaplan Award for Academic & Clinical Excellence