Ratings for Dr. S Saadaldeen

Dr. Saadaldeen is the best Doctor I have ever had. She is knowledgeable, very efficient, matter of fact and cares about your well being.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Saadaldeen has been my family physician for me and my children since they have been born. She took the time to visit both of them in the hospital after birth. She is not quick to prescribe and always looks for a natural alternative if available. This is rare and far between with most doctors. I believe Dr. Saadaldeen genuinely cares about the well being of me and my family. We are lucky to have her as our physician.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I am a retired RN and Dr. Saadaldeen is one of the best physicians I have known. I have been her patient since she opened her practice. She is knowledgeable, caring and one of the the smartest women I know. Her memory is unbelievable. I feel blessed to have her for my physician. She is truly a "physician"and a practitioner in the "art" of medicine. We always joke each winter season as she always offers me the flu vaccine and I always refuse. She takes my ideas and wants into consideration. I feel like she is my partner in my health care.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr Saadaldeen is the best doctor I have ever had. She is very smart, professional, knowledgeable dedicated to her patients. She helped me out after a surgery's complication due to the Surgeon decided he wasn't responsible of a pre-existent problem and Dr. Salwa run to assist me and in two hours my condition improved when she prescribed the right medication. She is compassionate and have the sense of an emergency situation. I am very glad to have her as my family practitioner for more than ten years.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Saadaldeen is a terrific family doctor. She is a good listener, asks good questions and get to know her patients outside if their medical concerns to ensure a thorough diagnosis. I never have to wait for her for a scheduled appointment. She is a caring person and a knowledgeable doctor!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I have called numerous times because there is nobody answering the phone and they tell you not to call back........the secretary will call you back. Never happens. Then when you do get an appointment, the doctor is behind and is not thorough.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Great for family physician. Very caring and observant. Never have to wait for her. She is easy to talk and explains things very clearly

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I had Dr S as my family doctor since I moved to London in 2002. She is one of the best doctors I've dealt with. She tries her best to figure out the issue and knows when to ask for extra help from other professionals. Dr S is very passionate about her patients. She would take the time to answer my questions (I always have plenty of them!!!) in order to make the medical experience more relaxing.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

DR S and Carol are two of the best people I've had the chance to know. Anyone who has stated that they had a bad experience here in the clinic - probably hasn't been here or is just bashing them for their religion and looks. Anyone can be a doctor but it takes a real caring person with good thought and knowledge to be a real doctor and that's what you get when you come here. I'm not trying to sell Dr S but just stating first hand fact as they have done a lot of good for both my mother and father in-law.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr. Saadaldeen is a fantastic family doctor. She is always friendly and doesn't rush even when the appointment is just for 5 minutes. She cares and listens when we are talking. She took my I laws on as their family doctor when they moved here and both love her. She always goes above and beyond answering questions and/or asking questions. She is fantastic with me, my husband, my 5 year old loves her as do my inlaws. We have never had to wait for an appointment and never waited in the waiting room. I gave a 4 on knowledge only because she is a family doctor. She's not a specialist, like people seem to think.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014