Ratings for Dr. Robert Snow

Dr. Snow is the best dentist I've ever been to! He is kind, funny and always takes time to explain the procedures he's doing

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

I will never go to Dr. Snow again, not will I recommend him to anyone. He was mean to my daughter and made her cry. He made her feel awful and she couldn't stop crying. I will never go back to him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I had complications develop from a tooth he filled (although I don't blame him for that as teeth have a mind of their own). Went in to have it looked at and he referred me to a root canal specialist. However, within a few weeks severe pain developed and when I called about it I was told they couldn't see me and there was nothing more they could do! Being unable to get in to see the root canal specialist yet this was really not helpful. Finally the pain became so unbearable that I had to request a prescription for painkillers/antibiotics - which I still had to wait the rest of the day in awful pain until he had a chance to call it in. Also, in my other experiences with him while having fillings done he has filled adjacent teeth in my mouth that I don't really remember being discussed beforehand. He is knowledgeable but patient care is lacking :( Also, heads up his office doesn't take credit cards (!)

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I will never go back to see this dentist again. He was very mean to my daughter and made her cry. I will not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Snow for over 15 years. I love his hummer and his blunt ness. He is an excellent dentist. Always great work. And I bring my two kids to him and nobody else. :)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Incredible dentist. Kind. Patient. knowledgeable. And very experienced. I hate needles especially in my mouth but he has a way of giving them so I barely feel it.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Snow for about 6 years now, and he is the best dentist I have ever seen. He is very knowledgeable, very helpful, patient, and has a great personality. I went through 3 other dentists before I found him. He will even help you out after hours. I have nothing bad to say about him, or his staff.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Best dentist I've ever had!!! Great with kids and adults.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Great dentist. I have been seeing Dr. snow and his staf for over 21 years. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I am so glad I found this doctor to take care of my teeth. Dr. Snow is a professional. Professional with people skills and knowledge with his dental skills. He was patient and explained the process in lemans terms and worked extremely quick. Had to repair a cavity and he picked up a second cavity under my other filling on the same X-ray even though it was a shallow shadow. He shared the scans and engaged me through the thinking process and I'm glad we picked it up as we found some decay underneath. Overall he was perfect at his job and I couldn't have dreamed for more. Go to him now if u need dental work and u can thank me later!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013