Ratings for Dr. Carol Armon

Excellent surgeon and doctor!! great personality!! would recommend doctor Armon to anyone!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Since the first time I went to Dr. Armon, her and her staff were helpful, discreet, and kind to me. I have to leave her now ONLY because she doesn't take my new insurance. Make no mistake though, for a young married woman, with no kids, she still takes time for my issues and concerns. Anything hse has done or prescribed to me, she goes over in full to make sure I amaware and comfortable with my decisions. When I go in for my Dep shots, I am in and out in no time - and even when I forgot to get my medicine .....they allowed me time to run to the pharmacy, come back, and have my shot administered. I did this by accident TWICE, and they were still kind enough to see me and make sure I got my shot that day. The ladies there are very down to earth, as is Dr. Armon - and they don't make you feel like the feminine area or sex is anything shy to talk about. I will miss her :(

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I made an appointment as a new patient. I was told the usual "arrive 45 minutes early to fill out paperwork". The office called the day before and left two messages saying they had a couple of questions. I didn't get the messages until after the office had already closed. I figured I could call them the morning before my afternoon appt to answer their questions. My appt happened to be the afternoon before a holiday evening. I cut short a holiday family visit and drove 3 hours, specifically for the appt. When I called the office in the late morning, I was told that they had given my appt to someone else and that I would have to reschedule. The staff gave me nothing but excuses for reasons why they gave my appt to someone else and said that it was not possible to call the person that got my appt time and apologize for giving them a time that was already booked. They didn't seem to care that I had left family early and driven 3 hours to make the appt. I will find another Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Dr. Carol Armon's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Palm Bay, FL