Ratings for Dr. Lisa Gaede

Dr. Gaede is an amazing physician. She is very compassionate and knowledgeable and listens very carefully to your worries and concerns. No matter what your health crisis, you know that she will be there for you and help you navigate the system and she always comes up with best solution for you. My family and I are so grateful for having such amazing physician.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Gaede is the best doctor ever!! I have been seeing her since I was 10 (24 now) and I will never see another doctor as long as I live (until she retires and I am forced too) I don't even live in North Van but travel an hour each way to see her. She is very thorough and listens and spends as much time with me as I need. She is very knowledgeable, responsible and compassionate. Tests appropriately and is responsible with writing prescriptions, yet is also not stingy and will prescribe what I need when I need it. I look up to her so much, I am planning to apply to medical school and hope to be just like her one day. If only all doctors were as good as Dr. Gaede!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Gaede is the best overall Doctor I have ever had. She listens to concerns and checks problems with testing. She is very knowledgable and tests appropriately. Wonderful person.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Lisa has been my doctor since i moved to bc in 2000 and she is also doctor for my husband and 2 sons. She is the best doctor i have ever had. She listens and genuinely seems to care.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

She's a wonderful doctor listens to your concerns. She really cares. There's no better.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Great visit, with great staff everything i wanted from a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Top notch, always listens and responds to your concerns.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Awesome doctor. She's very knowledgable, helpful & best of all, she truly listens to your concerns. I know that she cares about her patients, it's fantastic! The ONLY downside is the punctuality which I don't think/know is her fault, maybe they overbook? I've sat for over 1 hour... My recommendation, call ahead of time & see if they're running on time, OR make an appointment first thing in the morning! :) Again, great doctor, I don't care if I have to wait for her, she's the best.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

There is no better GP out there than Dr. Gaede. I cannot say enough "good" about her.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

My family loves Dr. Gaede. She has a caring bedside manner and is extremely thorough... Have been with her for at least 8 or 9 years and am so happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010