Ratings for Dr. Therese Racette

I miss her so much. She was my doctor for many year and delivered three of my four children. I wish she was still practising.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

had her since I was a teen delivered my daughter and she left and I hate the new dr found her in my city and she is not taking new patients so sad. I would kill my mother to see her again.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I'm surprised that people are giving her great reviews! She is horrible! Very rude! She does have some knowledge but the way she talks to her patients is so unprofessional! She told my sister that she will get cancer and walked out of the room. Her family doctor told us that was ridiculous and no doctor can tell any patients that they will get cancer. My sister was not diagnosed with any cancer. I would never recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr Racette is a very experienced, knowledgeable and kind person. She is most empathetic when talking with you. I agree her appointments are always behind BUT that is because she takes the time to really listen when its your turn . She was filling in for a doctor at my clinic when I first met her and went to bat for me by writing several letters and completing disability forms in a timely manner. It was a sincere pleasure dealing with her and I wish she was practising full time and accepting new patients because I would switch to her in a heartbeat.T

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Racette is the best doctor I have had in more than 25 years. She gives you the time needed to talk about the problems and she gives you the answers so you completely understand. You know that she hears what you are saying! I am so thankful that she has moved to Winnipeg which allows me to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr.Racette is no longer practicing in Selkirk and I am so disappointed! I have had her since I was 12 years old and she delivered both of my children. The Doc that took over for her is on time, but seems cold and uncaring in comparison to the sweet and kind Dr. Racette. I will truly miss her. Great Doctor and I feel blessed to have had her.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr.Racette is an awesome Doctor, even if she is sometimes late for her appointments. She is worth waiting for. When my mom went through a surgery and something went wrong, and we finally requested a new specialist, she had no problem referring us to a new one. She will take the time. She is a Doctor that really cares about her paitents.....

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

a very caring Doctor listens and why your always waiting she is very thuro with every patient

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

She is a good doctor to talk to about your health issues. But be prepared to wait a minimum of 2hrs for your appointment as she is always late. She has troubles sleeping and often doesn't get to bed until the wee hours of the morning, which means she doesn't get to clinic until about 2pm. She has her appts scheduled from 12pm on though. You would think she would just start later but no... you just have to wait.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

I started seein her during my pregnancy, every time very late appointments, during labour she was missing even thought she was paged many many times. She is a great dr when she turns up, but her not being there when we needed her during labour caused me and my baby many problems that should and would not have happend if she had shown up on time, i am really undesided if i will go back to her, my family don't want me to but there isnt many options in selkirk.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008