Ratings for Dr. David H. Leach

I have found Dr Leach to be very approachable. Very professional & would and do highly recommend him to family and friends. I love the fact that Dr Leach is conservative and doesn't rush to do surgery etc.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr Leach performs unnecessary & costly procedures. After being his patient since the early 90s, I've lost complete respect him. I needed a simple Yes or No answer about whether I could be fitted with multifocal contact lenses that they refused to answer over the phone. Dr Leach performed RK surgery on my eyes in 94, which now makes fitting contacts more difficult. Rather than admitting that he lacked the expertise to answer the question, he performed a full eye exam, charging $158, then he referred me to a contact specialists who he claims "might" be able to answer my question. Dr knew in advance that he had performed the RK surgery on my eyes & would be unable to answer my question. Dr Leach refused to refund the fee for performing the unnecessary eye exam. I had a full eye exam with another optometrist 3 months earlier so I received absolutely no benefit from the redundant & unnecessary eye exam that Dr Leach performed. I would no longer recommend Dr David Leach to anyone...

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. David H. Leach's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1985)