Ratings for Dr. Scott Behler

I've gone to him for years and never had a problem. I had friends that have lazer surgery and never had a problem, I've never had a problem with him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Packs the waiting room, typical $ driven and move em along attention. Plan on 1 hr. wait minimum and then waiting in the cubicle. Shows little interest in what you have to say, very quick about getting to the next patient. After removing my cataracts and installing $6,000 IOL's i couldn't pass my driver license exam!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Unfortunately I cannot rte the physicians himself because I never made to see him. But I can rate the place/practice. I got there at 3:20 for my appointment at 3:30. At 4 pm I was still waiting. When I talked to the clerk her answer was “obviously we are running behind”. Almost immediately she put me in an examination room. I waited another 25 minutes without ever seen anybody. Finally, I just went out, told the clerk to cancel my appointment and went home. I think it is profoundly disrespectful to treat clients this way. And I would have a hard time trusting a professional that has this kind of attitude.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Scott Behler's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

UnitedHealthcare