Ratings for Dr. Martin A. Willmitch

I have had nothing but good experiences from the staff to the Dr.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Front desk staff is horrible. They never return messages or pass messages on to the doctor.. Sandy is the worst person and has an attitude

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I saw Dr Willmitch several years ago after an auto accident and never had issues getting in, being seen, or the care received. I was listened to and guided in the right direction to getting myself healed. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Specializes in Junk Medicine unable to even read a mri

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I found Dr. Willmitch through an acquaintance at work. That was very lucky for me. He is extremely personable, very professional and is willing to listen and guide your treatment. He is not over-bearing and he surrounds himself with pleasant folks in a nice office atmosphere. A lot of one on one care is given and I never feel rushed out the door. I am definitely improving since my car accident. I am happy with the treatment I have received. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Marty is a good Chiropractor but, his office policies fall short of what is expected for a Chiropractor and his Staff doesn't care. They're supposed to be in pain management and yet, they think it is okay to push people off for 4 days until an appointment opens up! If they were in pain, they wouldn't want to wait 4 days and yet it is okay for others.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Listens to patient's. Dr. is willing to work with patients to best suit their needs. Friendly and courteous staff. :-)

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008