Ratings for Dr. Kurt V. Erickson

My husband was recommended to Clearwater Surgical Association. We were very fortunate to select Dr. Erickson. It was my husband first surgical procedure. He was very informative and thorough. He made sure we understood from the beginning to the end his condition and as well as upcoming surgery. He was willing to spend quality time with us to assure we were sure and comfortable with everything. I would use his services again should it arise for my family as well as recommend to my friends. If you need a surgeon seek Dr. Kurt Erickson

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Dr.Erickson is a wonderful doctor. He did not rush me into surgery. He explained everything clearly to me and answered all my questions. He never rushed out of the room like he was too busy. Bedside manner is top of the line. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a very competent surgeon. I had a colon resection done. I had no complications, incision healed very nicely.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

This doctor is horrible! He let my wound get seroisly infected and I wouldn't let him operate on my dog. Save your self much trouble and STAY AWAY. I cannot make this any more clear. His licenses should be revoked!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Very helpful, knowledgeable, and took time to explain everything. Did not rush to do surgery immediately. Ordered the proper tests. Allowed time for me to digest all the information without pressure. Great outcome from his surgery. I am very happy with him being my doc!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

Dr. Kurt V. Erickson's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL