Ratings for Dr. Craig St. Peters

Dr. St. Peters is a great doctor and a very nice man. Dr. St. Peters' front office staff / receptionists are nice , but there is a blond, cranky nurse working there who is not nice.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

He is the best doctor me and my family could ever ask for. He is professional, kind, easy to talk to, thorough, and is excellent with kids and teens. Our family is very thankful to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Highly recommend Dr Peters. I found him knowledgeable, took his time and listened to me. He was very caring .

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Knowlegable, punctual, bedside manner. A full package doctor. Highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

This doctor is great. The best doctor i have ever been to.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Best Doctor For My Family! Very accommodating and really tried to help.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. St. Peters is a good doctor and he is nice, but he doesn't have a good memory and I agree with a comment, below, that he does not seem to know enough about mental health problems, which seems to be a problem with a lot of doctors and that is a serious problem.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Doc St Peters is great and patient. This clinic on the other hand has very rude staff.........I think its a requirement to be hired there?? In particular there are a couple of nurses there that should have found a different line of work.........years ago.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

We have been very please with doctor St. Peters services over the years and really appreciate his expertise, timely service and empathy to our family matters.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Don't usely make appointments so can't speak to that but best doctor I have ever had

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017