Ratings for Dr. Sylvia D. Campbell

She treats each person with dignity and respect regardless of your ability to pay. She takes individual time to explain every step she is taking. She also calls you day before surgery and she wheels you back to the OR personally!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Excellent care! Dr Campbell takes her time to explain and reassure you. She's a very thorough and skilled surgeon who has your best interests in mind. She gives back to the Tampa Bay community by volunteering her time & providing free surgical care at the Judeo Christian Health Clinic also. In addition, I understand she travels internationally every year to provide medical care across the globe. Her gift of healing has given life and hope to so many throughout the years!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Excelente doctora, profesional, amable, considerada con el paciente. Explica todo con detalle, su consultorio tiene un ambiente agradable y de buena energia

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

I am extremely happy Dr. Campbell performed my breast surgery. She is an extremely skilled surgeon, very kind and treats you like a family member. Even if I didn't live in the tampa area, I would fly from anywhere to see Dr. Campbell, she is the best!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

My family has seen Dr Campbell for years.She is so caring that I was not put to sleep till she was there to hold my hand & be sure I was prepared for surgury.She is so skilled that my sons appendix scar is only 1 inch long. She makes you fell like family.She also give her time to lots of charities to many to list/

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

One of the most caring, competent surgeons you will find. She takes the time to reassure you, answer your questions, and makes you feel like a person instead of a file folder. She performed two of my breast cancer surgeries and I trust her competely. Her office staff is wonderful and very personable. Great surgeon, great doctor, great woman, and a great humanitarian who volunteers her medical skills for those in need.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. Sylvia D. Campbell's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)