Ratings for Dr. Michele L. Lemay

I originally went to Dr. Lemay because I wanted a woman doctor. I ended up preferring Dr. Matta...Dr. Lemay was always very cold and lacked bedside manner. She delivered my first child and stood outside the door until the baby was actually about to come out and then she left right away. I have just delivered my 3rd child with a different doctor (delivered my 2nd and 3rd) and it was such a better and more personal experience. Why after all this time am I writing a review? It always stuck with me that Dr. Lemay looked down on me because I was having my first child young (I was 19) I could feel it in her demeanor. Anyway, there are better doctors out there and I'd pass on Dr. Lemay unless you want to feel like just a number.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I saw her and Dr. Matta but Dr. Matta spent more time with me and listened more and not making me feel rushed.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I am so impressed by this wonderful office!!! I would recommend them highly.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I love this office. Dr lemay and her staff have been great. I normally have alot of questions about things that may be going on with myself and she answers them in a way I understand. Starting when I came in to the office the front staff greated me with delight. The nurse I had seemed to listen to my reason for coming and informed me they would take care of it. Dr.Lemay had a great bed side manner and actually sent my prescription in to the pharmacy to be ready by the time I arrived. Upon checking out the ladies didn't know my copay amount their system failed to let them know but that was my fault I should have checked with my insurance. Overall they were GREAT!! I will be referring more patients

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

The nurses and dr. Lemay are wonderful! I however have an issue with your receptionists. They seem to be very annoyed to be there and are very unprofessional. Never have I walked into a dr.s office and seen the receptionist eating food and felt I was bothering her when I walked in. You might want to look into getting new more professional receptionists.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

they are not very helpful and at visits they seemed rush and out of the office to avoid anymore questions.No recommendation on vitamins whiches they should. I do not recommend to friends or family.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

Dr.Lemay and Dr.Matta are both nice but sometimes i feel rushed.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

This is my first pregnancy and Dr. Lemay and Dr. Matta are wonderful. They are very helpful and no question is stupid. I would recommend them any one.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Dr. Michele L. Lemay's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1989)