Ratings for Dr. C. Winogrodzka

Staff rude and not that great at job other than booking appt's.. Was at specialist & they forgot to send reports. Waited 3 hours and still no report. Still waiting 6 months later!!! The Dr. is great!!! However, my time is just as valuable as her's and I'm SICK AND TIRED of WAITING, WAITING, WAITING for hours and hours for an appt.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Sometimes hard to understand. The caring level cannot be beat!!!!!! I think her caring is what sometimes leads to long wait times, but which would you have ....... On time with no caring OR a doctor that really cares.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Staff is absolutely rude! Takes months to book an appt. doesn't listen, doesn't follow up in anything! Been dealing with this for too long and will be making a formal complaint!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Waiting for hours has become such an issue that they now have a sign up saying... AVOID calling the office to inquire "how long the wait is?" The staff have no possible idea of how long a patient will wait. This is an impossible question to answer. This is exactly what it says as I am waiting in the waiting room right now as I type this. And have been waiting for 1-1/2 hours and there are still 3 people ahead of me. Instead of seeing this doctor, you will have less of a wait time going to a walk-in clinic!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I have been seeing her for 20 years and she takes months to book an appointment only to wait in the waiting room for hours to see her and then be rushed through your appointment. I am not one to complain but I have finally had enough and have put my name on a waiting list on Family Doctor Finder. I suggest you check out this website instead of dealing with this for 20 years..

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Can't trust her to send referrals or other procedures. Staff lies and is rude. Never on time with wait times standard at over one and a half hours. Said she would send referral immediately but sits on her desk for weeks and sometimese months. Willbe making a formal complaint and changing doctors.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Very erratic I find, some days she has lots of time for me, other days she is asking me why I am there when she requested the appt. Always waiting 1 - 2 hours in waiting room even when I have booked the first appt of the day. Overheard her telling the front desk staff not to book her off for so much time when she was away for a conference because she needs to make some money. She always sends you for many tests for any little complaint I might have, I guess thats good, but maybe overkill, cause she doesn't have a clue? Had to rush my mother to the hospital when we found out she had left a report sitting in a pile somewhere that advised my mother had a stroke, and she went off on a vacation and no one was left to deal with or check the report when it came in. Never had any issues with the desk staff, in fact one visit a desk staff had me duck into a room with them so as they could avoid the doctor coming out of another room. Weird.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Stay away from this doctor, she's only for the money, no compassion for the patient, usually see two patients at the same time leaving the room constantly and if you ask her to fill the forms takes months and you basically have to go back many times and BEG to fill them out VERY DISRESPECTFUL!!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr.Winogrodzka is an excellent doctor in my opinion. She takes time to listen, and ask questions. She is very thorough, and if she suspects anything will order you the tests needed or will refer you to a specialist. Her receptionist Shelley is one of a kind as well. We need more people like her in this field, as patients are so concerned and overwhelmed to begin with that once they get to the office all they need is a smile, and a kind word, and caring attitude. And although there is usually a wait I try to be patient knowing that when I see her she will give me her undue attention.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Terrible long wait times, over booked, no time to see you for illness that may be life threating. Good at explaining but horrific wait times. Stuck for 1 - 2 hours in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014