Ratings for Dr. C. Winogrodzka

Dr winogrodzka has been my doctor for over 20 years and she is the most thorough GP one can have. After seeing four GP’s when I was experiencing many infections, she was the only doctor to send me for the proper testing and diagnosed me with diabetes. If you are experiencing a medical problem she will send you for tests and to the proper specialist until she figures out the problem. She is not punctual but she is still the best. Also her support staff, namely Shelly, is amazing! She is hard working and thorough and puts up with a lot. If only everyone did their job as well as she does. The main frustration in healthcare these days is waiting so very long for all the blood work and diagnostic testing. This is not the doctors fault. It is out of their hands. Just be vigilant and keep following up. One must be an advocate for one’s health these days.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

This doctor signs death certificates My aunt has been seeing her for years and this last year starting experiencing a magnitude of pain in her stomach area This dr wrote script after script to ease the pain and never ordered testing Finally a mri was ordered this month to find my aunt had 5 masses ! This doctor sent my aunt home and said if you experience pain go to the emergency On Thursday my aunt went to the er via ambulance as she wa so crippled in pain and was diagnosed with advance pancreatic cancer and she passed away within 36 hours of being admitted Shame on you Dr. Winogrodza for sending Allison home I wish I could send you a photo of her in her death bed! You sent her home everytime! You signed her death certificate If i has the money I would sue you for malpractice Shame on you

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

I wish I could give this idiot 0 stars. She sends patients with life threatening illnesses home multiple and gives pain prescriptions as bandaids. You should NOT be practicing. You cost a life by negligence and should be ashamed of yourself!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Dr. Winogrodzka has been my primary care doctor for the last ten years. She is incredibly thorough and caring. Yes, at times her accent can be a little bit hard to understand but I promise you, she will run every kind of test to figure out what is wrong with you. She always gets to the bottom of the issue and does not just dismiss it like a lot of other doctors do. She was the one to Diagnose me with Mono (via blood testing) when the hospital failed to figure out what was wrong with me and told me I probably had an esophagus infection. Some of the receptionists have been rude over the years, yes but I think this place is in good shape now. Shelly is extremely attentive and quick to solve any issues! I'm overall very happy with my care. Well worth the waiting time.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

For all of the patients that complain about the wait and the staff.........find a new doctor !! Stop complaining and leave.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Staff rude and not that great at job other than booking appt's.. Was at specialist & they forgot to send reports. Waited 3 hours and still no report. Still waiting 6 months later!!! The Dr. is great!!! However, my time is just as valuable as her's and I'm SICK AND TIRED of WAITING, WAITING, WAITING for hours and hours for an appt.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Sometimes hard to understand. The caring level cannot be beat!!!!!! I think her caring is what sometimes leads to long wait times, but which would you have ....... On time with no caring OR a doctor that really cares.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Staff is absolutely rude! Takes months to book an appt. doesn't listen, doesn't follow up in anything! Been dealing with this for too long and will be making a formal complaint!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Waiting for hours has become such an issue that they now have a sign up saying... AVOID calling the office to inquire "how long the wait is?" The staff have no possible idea of how long a patient will wait. This is an impossible question to answer. This is exactly what it says as I am waiting in the waiting room right now as I type this. And have been waiting for 1-1/2 hours and there are still 3 people ahead of me. Instead of seeing this doctor, you will have less of a wait time going to a walk-in clinic!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I have been seeing her for 20 years and she takes months to book an appointment only to wait in the waiting room for hours to see her and then be rushed through your appointment. I am not one to complain but I have finally had enough and have put my name on a waiting list on Family Doctor Finder. I suggest you check out this website instead of dealing with this for 20 years..

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016