Ratings for Dr. James Fraser

Awesome doctor. He has done my knees and my hip. I feel new

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

If you are looking for a hug, don't go to Doc Frazer. If you are looking for a surgeon that you trust on contact and want to let him do his job to fix you, I wouldn't look any further. I don't need a doctor that tells jokes, I needed one to fix my knee and he did it with flying colors.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Had my knee done by him very excellent Dr. , His secretary is so helpful and polite

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Going to this Doctor is like going to the slaughter house just want to cut you open and make money even if you don't need to be cut open! His secretary is absolutely one of the rudest people on the phone and does not care about people only wants to get as many patients through the corral gates as possible so she as well can make bonuses.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

He has done 2 elbow surgeries & has done a A+ job for me. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

A great surgeon whose "bedside manner" is gruff and blunt. If you want successful surgery see him; if you want a warm, talkative doctor then see someone else.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Fraser did hip replacements on both of my hips. He'd did an amazing job and I had a great and fast recovery. I am now booked for two knee replacements and I do so with confidence in this skilled doctor. His secretary has always been polite and is very efficient.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr Fraser treated my son with Clubfoot and made his foot complex (worse) without realizing it. He doesn't use the proper brace (or any brace at all) to retain the correction of the foot. I do not recommend him when requiring Clubfoot treatment. Had we continued care with him, I have no doubt my son would have required more extensive surgeries in the future.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

My foot will never be the same because of this doctor, I was just a baby and he forgot to stitch up my foot then put a cast on me. My skin healed on the cast and had to get ripped off. He also caused 2nd degree burns on the back of my knee.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr. Fraser saved me from getting a hip replacement at the age of 19. He found another solution that ultimately saved my hip for the time being. He doesn't say much and is very busy but he is a brilliant surgeon that I would recommend to anyone. However his receptionist is rude and has an attitude every time you talk to her.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016