Ratings for Dr. James Fraser

Double knee replacement. Excellent job and now able to walk without any pain, no limp nor walking aids. Also no need for pain killers. Incision neat. Numerous positive comments from friends about the results. Office staff excellent too

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

This office and all of his staff, including dr Fraser himself are a refreshing reminder how doctors and there staff should serve there patients, straight to the point, intelligent, knowledgeable and compassionate. Also rarely found qualities like basic common sense, a quality not found in any of the GPS I have visited in Regina. There is not much chit chat just extremely efficient quality care. ❤️❤️❤️ I have had both hips replaced by him. His office staff I have found exceptional!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Fraser is a very good surgeon. He is more than willing to answer any questions you have but does not offer information without your questions. Make sure you have your questions ready. He has done two knee replacements for me (1 last year and 1 eighteen years ago). He is not particular interested in your post-op recovery other than as it relates to the replacement. You need to take your rehab questions to physio. I have had no real problems post op other than muscular and they are taken care of with physio. Would highly recommend him for his skills.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Awesome doctor. He has done my knees and my hip. I feel new

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

If you are looking for a hug, don't go to Doc Frazer. If you are looking for a surgeon that you trust on contact and want to let him do his job to fix you, I wouldn't look any further. I don't need a doctor that tells jokes, I needed one to fix my knee and he did it with flying colors.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Had my knee done by him very excellent Dr. , His secretary is so helpful and polite

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Going to this Doctor is like going to the slaughter house just want to cut you open and make money even if you don't need to be cut open! His secretary is absolutely one of the rudest people on the phone and does not care about people only wants to get as many patients through the corral gates as possible so she as well can make bonuses.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

He has done 2 elbow surgeries & has done a A+ job for me. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

A great surgeon whose "bedside manner" is gruff and blunt. If you want successful surgery see him; if you want a warm, talkative doctor then see someone else.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Fraser did hip replacements on both of my hips. He'd did an amazing job and I had a great and fast recovery. I am now booked for two knee replacements and I do so with confidence in this skilled doctor. His secretary has always been polite and is very efficient.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017