Ratings for Dr. Masood Z. Rehmani

a very empathetic and caring person who made me feel very relaxed right from the start.I developed trust within a short time. This was so totally different compared to 4 other psychiatrists that had tried to treat my daughter. she was very depressed and had attempted serious suicide on 2 occassions.6 months into treatment my daughter is cheerleading, getting straight A,s and has a lot of friends.Dr. Rehmani is a great doctor who brought peace into our home.My daughter gets excited and enjoys seeing him. god bless him.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr.Rehmani, as a professional, was a great doctor when I 1st met him, unfortunately, because he has hired his rude, confrontational sister, I have to rate his staff VERY LOW! After receiving several RUDE confirmation of appointment calls from his sister, I asked other staff if it was possible for her to NOT call me. Staff said they didn't know, but would ask. Moments later, Ms. RUDE calls me herself, and very arrogantly confronts me on why I thought she was rude! After feeling my blood pressure rise, I hung up on her. Days later, Dr. Rehmani sent me a letter discharging my son. The letter was shocking and rude, so I called and asked to speak to him,well, because he doesn't have a spine, he had someone else call me to tell me that his decision was final, and that he didn't want to hear my side(his sister's account was all that was needed).I think the whole situation was handled VERY unprofessionally, and I was appauled that he didn't want to address his sister's lack of professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Masood Z. Rehmani's Credentials

• Kgs Med Coll, Univ Of Lucknow, Lucknow, Up, India (Grad. 1972)

Amerigroup