Ratings for Dr. Jeevyn Chahal

Dr. Chahal was my GP for the last 10 years. She is a wonderful doctor and has always been caring, knowledgable and efficient in her diagnosis and treatment. She has a busy practice but still takes the time to listen and thoroughly check all possibilities. She refers to a specialist when appropriate and follows up the progress of whatever concern I had, to the point of even phoning me at home, after hours to see how things were. She is moving to Kamloops for family reasons and Chilliwack's loss is Kamloops gain. We hope we can find a doctor of similar calibre...but that might not be easy.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I think Dr. Chahal is a superb doctor, and I feel very fortunate to have her as my GP. She has a very warm personality, she is thorough, extremely competent, punctual, and takes a genuine interest in her patients. She knows when to refer you to a specialist. All in all, a very professional, modern G.P.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Found her a bit rushed when she was in the previous clinic with other doctors. But since she has her own practice that has improved tremendously. I find her to be thorough, pro-active, with a pleasant personality. I suppose it depends what style you like. If you want a doctor who is not a chatter, but who listens, gets to to the point and takes charge, then she is your doctor. If you want a social worker, she probably is not.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Chahal for a couple of years now. I was at first concerned about seeing a women Dr. but I have long since lost that worry. She has always been sensitive to my needs, never in a rush, and I belive quite thourgh. She is proactive in getting me specialist appointments and tests when required and she follows up. Very professional in every way.I suspect some of the negative comments in these reviews are grossly unfounded and may have more to do with that individuals personality more than Dr. Chahals performance. I would recommend Dr. Chahal to anyone. Cheers

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

I honestly don't know how this woman is a doctor. She prescribed me a totally waste of medication, I had to go back to her twice, she was so rude both times and just seemed annoyed to even be at work. Went to see my actual doctor and he wasn't even to sure why she would be giving me that. Needless to say i would never recomend her. Aside from the fact that she is not very knowledgable she isn't even easy to talk to she makes you feel like your wasting her time. Awful!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Chahal for over 3 years and have always found her to be helpful, knowledgeable, and courteous. If she has any concerns that may be beyond her scope of practice, she will promptly refer me to a specialist. I have have no hesitation in referring others to her.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

I would never ever send anyone to see dr.chahal. She is very rude and unprofessional, she dresses very inappropriate (short skirts, tight tops). Her lack of knowledge is very obvious she needs to go back to school or find another job. All about money and cares about nothing else. She will be reported in no time.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. Chahal has always been very professional and helpful whenever I have seen her. I first saw her in the walk in clinic and after that I made her my family doctor. She was so comfortable to talk to even with issues that would normally be very embarressing to talk about. The only complaint that I have is that I didnt get as much time to covor all of my concerns. But I also understand that other people are waiting and that she has a set time per patient. Its the system that needs to be corrected.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

She was very helpful and answered all my questions, and addressed all my concerns..

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Went to see Dr Chahal for something else and she noticed a bump on my arm. I said it was hives. She said no, and perscribed fungal cream. A couple of weeks and 90 bucks worth of cream later, I returned covered with lumps. She referred me to a skin specialist in downtown Vancouver, who said...hives. Six weeks of hell. I never went back.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010