Ratings for Dr. Sidney Radomski

The Dr may be ok, but his secretary has to be the WORST and you have to go through her to get to the Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

This post is more about the Dr's assistant than the Dr. himself. Have only seen the Dr. a few times, so hard to rate him, but I was pleasantly surprised to find the Dr.'s assistant very pleasant and efficient in her job. You won't find many like her any longer.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

This is really a review for something the doctor may not even remember. I was treated 8 years back for something like prostatitis, which healed but left BPH like symptoms. The doctor 'tried out' 0.8 mg of tamsulosin on me instead of 0.4 mg which was working fine then. It killed my pelvic floor within the few months I took it, leading to so many problems I can't even describe. i never fully recovered and have been trying to get rid of this medicine. 0.8 mg for someone my weight (58 kilos) is just too much and mine wasn't the most severe case of pain or discomfort. Why do doctors need to play God.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

This doctor and his receptionist are wonderful. I saw him once and I will go back to discuss what another specialist found. His receptionist is insanely busy as they all are. If you are polite to her she is very polite back. Dr. Radomski is kind, caring and he LISTENS!!! I can't wait to get his input.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I've heard that Dr. Radomski is a brilliant man, and I'm sure he is, but his bedside manner sucks. He made me really uncomfortable. Between avoiding answering my questions and being dismissive, he also adjectively used a swear word when talking about my condition. I am young, and casually swear in conversation with friends, but most certainly not with a doctor. This was our first meeting, so I was unimpressed with his level of professionalism.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

CPSOVFASDFCASDFADFSDFSDFSDFVSDFVSDGSFGSFGDFGDFGBDFGBDFGBDF

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

This doctor is very nice and pleasent and very helpful. The only BIG problem is his receptionist she is very rude and very difficult to talk to her. She is not a pleasent person.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I was diagnosed with an aggressive bladder tumor. He removed it completely and I have been clear for over a year now. His receptionist schedules me for a recall every 3 months. Dr Radomsky is knowledgeable and skillful. He explains everything that is going on and answers all my questions. I am very grateful for his help.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Why does he have a rude receptionist, almost hard to get through on the line for appointments. Line always busy, you leave messages and they are never returned. Help

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Receptionist is difficult to deal with making appointments a difficult thing. Dr Radomski is probably good but after my operation he never advised my referring Doctor who knew nothing about my operation. Given my referring urologist was never consulted/informed I did not have a good feeling about things. I also suffered a pulmonary embolism after the operation.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017