Ratings for Dr. Sidney Radomski

I've heard that Dr. Radomski is a brilliant man, and I'm sure he is, but his bedside manner sucks. He made me really uncomfortable. Between avoiding answering my questions and being dismissive, he also adjectively used a swear word when talking about my condition. I am young, and casually swear in conversation with friends, but most certainly not with a doctor. This was our first meeting, so I was unimpressed with his level of professionalism.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

CPSOVFASDFCASDFADFSDFSDFSDFVSDFVSDGSFGSFGDFGDFGBDFGBDFGBDF

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

This doctor is very nice and pleasent and very helpful. The only BIG problem is his receptionist she is very rude and very difficult to talk to her. She is not a pleasent person.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I was diagnosed with an aggressive bladder tumor. He removed it completely and I have been clear for over a year now. His receptionist schedules me for a recall every 3 months. Dr Radomsky is knowledgeable and skillful. He explains everything that is going on and answers all my questions. I am very grateful for his help.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Why does he have a rude receptionist, almost hard to get through on the line for appointments. Line always busy, you leave messages and they are never returned. Help

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Receptionist is difficult to deal with making appointments a difficult thing. Dr Radomski is probably good but after my operation he never advised my referring Doctor who knew nothing about my operation. Given my referring urologist was never consulted/informed I did not have a good feeling about things. I also suffered a pulmonary embolism after the operation.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

This doctor may be good?? but the BIG issue is his receptionist.. Rude inefficient and nearly impossible to get an appointment due to her ways. Stay away and find somebody that has a working phone and can communicate.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

My experience with Dr.Radomski has been excellent. I appreciated his professionalism, candor, knowledge and ultimately his skill set for the surgery that he performed on me.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I am a 33 year old female. Last August 2015 I got diagnosed with Stage 0 ta non-invasive superficial low grade bladder cancer. From the beginning I felt comfortable with Dr. Radomski. He is very knowledgeable, respectful, punctual, and caring. He has been nothing but nice to me and token great care of me while under his care. I recommend him to anyone. I needed no treatment for my bladder cancer - I just needed to have TURBT ( surgery ) to remove it and now surveillance every 3 months. I have been clear since then. My 9 month is coming up May 4th. I hope it continues to stay on an all clear path. All the best to everyone and take care!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Went more or less like this: Me: why is happening? Dr. R: I don't know. Me: why now? Dr R: I don't know. But I van recommend you something. Me: is going to work? Dr R:hardly; there is almost nothing that can be done about it. BOING!!!! I got more answers from Google. Disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Molina
Mutual Medical
Peach State Health Plan
Staywell
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)