Ratings for Dr. Brian C. Oliver

Dr.Oliver started out understandING I am two months in my surgery I I'm still having trouble with my knee he want listen to what I have to say I I'm still in a lot of pain called his office for one week they want get back with me what I am saying is that I wish I would have chosen a different doctor there has to be better office wait to long he don't care about you my leg is not healing after knee replacement he want do nothing

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

What a great experience with a personable knowledgeable orthopedist...Though this was a first visit and only fluid was removed from my knee, I was impressed by Dr. Oliver's conservative approach, in an attempt to improve mobility and reduce pain... Time will tell but I will follow his recommendation if more invasive treatment is required..If you need a great Orthopedist, Dr. Brian Oliver should be your choice...

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Dr. Oliver is AWESOME! He makes sure to take the time and go over everything in detail with you. He takes young athletes seriously and gets them back to the sports they love most! He runs a little late on scheduled appts because he does not rush! Trust me, he is worth the wait! He is very thorough and extremely knowledgeable. I recommend him to everyone!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Dr. Oliver and his PA John are wonderful. I am a 41 year old woman and recently needed shoulder surgery and I am absolutely thrilled that I chose them. My surgery was 3 wks ago and I am still recovering, but back to work and functioning well. They were professional, spent time with me to explain what was wrong (never acted rushed and answered all of my questions), explained my options thoroughly, and provided an environment that made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Oliver was my 2nd opinion, as I had gone to another OS previously who did not provide half the service/care that Dr. Oliver and his staff did. If you need shoulder surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Oliver. A friend of mine had a similar surgery a week before me with a different doctor, and her experience was terrible compared to mine. She was bruised from elbow to shoulder (I never had a bruise and you can barely tell I even had an incision), and even though her surgery was not as severe, has had a more difficult recovery.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Brian C. Oliver's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL