Ratings for Dr. Patricia G. Eseverri

She is the worst doctor my husband and I have ever seen! She made us both wait over an hour then took about 2 minutes with each of us for our annual physicals!! She never ordered my labs and only checked my breathing. I had to stop her before she RAN out of the room to order my prescription refills!! I complained to their Risk Manager, Judy Character. Some staff members told me there are many complaints on this woman so I hope C&D gets rid of her. What a waste of money! I demanded our co-pays back and called our insurance company so they won't pay for those visits either.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr schedules patients 30 min or more prior to her arrival. So you have to wait approx 1hr - 1 1/2 hrs prior to her seeing you. Will not work with prescription formulary unless insurance calls her to make her do so. Has a very poor staff assiting her. Nurse would rather talk down to you than help you. This doctor in my opinion thinks that she is better than her patients and you are just taking up her time. I was told by the Groups Admin that she schedules from 50-60 patients a day. So you are a number and will be processed out quickly. She dropped as a patient after only 2 visits because I had to call the medicare ins. co. because she would not provide an alternate script for a medication that was not covered. Sorry excuse for dropping a patient and for a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009

Dr. Patricia G. Eseverri's Credentials

• Univ De Navarra, Fac De Med, Pamplona, Spain (Grad. 1989)

Workers Comp