Ratings for Dr. Robert Cutler

I love Dr cutlet he has been mine since 1981 he is very special and caring none bether s g

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Cutler has been my doctor for over 30 years and is also my children's doctor. He is a wonderful doctor, takes time to listen to my issues and always goes that extra mile. If he is not positive he knows what is wrong with me, he will send me to a specialist, schedules extra tests and follows up with me when the results come in. We are definitely lucky to have him as our physician.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. Cutler has been my GP since he delivered me 28 years ago. He is now the doctor of my children as well and I couldn't be more pleased with who cares for my family when needed. He carries so much compassion and patients its unbelievable. I have lived with chronic health issues for the past few years and he has done everything in his power and knowledge to help me out, not to mention that he will see me a drop of a hat if needed. He is amazing with kids and has a real soft spot for children. This also passes through to his work in Haiti. Great bedside manner. I never feel as if I am seeing the "doctor" when I go into him since he's so down to earth and laid back. A visit with an old friend. I have gotten to know most of the doctors and staff at the clinic and he is one of the best who practice there. He is all about the care of his patients and it shows! Thank you Dr.Cutler!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr. Cutler has been my family doctor for 25 years. Though he may appear 'gruff' at times, he is a caring doctor. I value his expertise and trust him very much.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Dr Cutler has been my families Dr for years, he is always caring about what is going on. He is also my Husbands Dr. My Husband has had HUGE issues with WCB and Dr. Cutler goes the extra mile with paper work, phone calls ect. Unlike other Dr's who push situations off and let WCB push you around Dr.C always has a persons best interest at heart. WE LOVE HIM

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

This guy was absolutely horrible. I took my 4 year old autistic son to him to have stitches removed, and when my son was shaking and nervous, Dr Cutler asked in a very rude manner "what's his problem?" I reminded him that my son was autistic, and he replied "I don't know what that's supposed to mean. Do whatever you've got to do to quiet him down." After the stitches were removed, my wife asked him how bad the scarring might be, and he very rudely said "I don't want to talk to you people any more" and quickly left the room. It left me thinking that it would have been less traumatic for my son if I would have removed his stitches with a pair of toenail clippers. Maybe Dr Cutler just had a bad day, but I was extremely disappointed and will never seek his help again.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Very knowledgeable,caring,and will refer to others if any doubt. Best doctor I have ever had.Cranbrook is very fortune to have this Dr. Extremely nice man as well

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

He not only cares about the people in our country but he goes to Haiti to help those there in need of help.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Very good with kids. Kind enough to take us on when we moved to town. Very knowledgable, and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Wonderful doctor, great bedside manner. Very caring. Never makes me feel like he is rushing. Always takes the time required to address all my concerns. Great Doc!!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007