Ratings for Dr. Leo V. Yason

Watch out! I was not aware Dr. Yason was trying to sell his practice. An ex-con gave him a check, which bounced, and the ex-con, Kesmond L. Wilson, and his sister, downloaded everyone's personal information, included social security numbers. Already there are over 70 fraud cases with Medicare...Google Dr. Leo Yason under NEWS and read the stories published. If you are or were a patient.....you should put a password on your social security number and put a fraud alert on your credit.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr. has terrible bedside manner, barely spoke to me, @ 1st visit simply wrote RX's based on my old dr's RX's, not based on him examining me or my records, staff is borderline rude & unfriendly. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone suffering from a mental illness - he simply DOES NOT CARE.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Dr, Yason has been my Doctor for well over 8 years. I find him a good listener and very knowledgeable as to the new anti-depressants that come out frequently.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

I saw him for ten minutes when I was admitted to Brooksville Regional for problems related to chronic fatigue syndrome. He was arrogant and mean. He asked me some general questions and then declared (as he glowered at me from the foot of my bed) that I was making myself sick. He wasn’t much help to me, to say the least.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Dr. Leo V. Yason's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1980)