Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Wasylik

Dr. Wasylik is very knowledgeable and seems to care about his patients. His "staff" could greatly improve their people skills.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Seemed only focused on surgery, even when asked for alternatives.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Wasylik for 30 years for different things and he is always professional and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Wasylik did a total knee replacement on me six months ago and I am completely satisfied and thrilled with him! I am only 59 and was concerned about doing this surgery so early in life. Dr. Wasylik thoroughly evaluated me and when the decision was made to go ahead with the surgery I knew I was in good hands. My hospital stay was only 3 days and my recovery went very smoothly. Each time I see him he is very profesional and thorough. I could not be happier with my surgery results and the care I receive from this wonderful physician! Will keep recommending to other's so they can benefit from his expertise too!!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Has worked on many generations of my family. Very knowledgeable. Will work with those who want to feel better.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Dr. Wasylik is very helpful. He listens and actually cares about his patients which is very hard to find these days. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Michael A. Wasylik's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)