Ratings for Dr. Brian Sanderson

This doctor ignored my complaints of pain in my leg when I was 12 for 4 years. There was a tumor the size of softball in my sciatic nerve. Surgeon said if they found it when I was 12 I would be normal today. Instead I'm permantly disabled. This doctor does not listen. I wish I had pursued him legally, one of the biggest regrets of my life so far.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Sanderson retired several years ago and our family still misses him a great deal. He was a great family physician.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Saw this so called Dr about 10 yrs ago, was in a wheel chair at the time and his wife put me into the file room, told me that there was no room that I could get into, as being in the file room, everyone in the waiting room could hear my conversation with this person I prefer not to call a Dr cause hes a quack and never should be allowed to practice. He is a drug pusher and always will be. What an A** H***.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr. Brian Sanderson is a very compassionate Doctor that really treats you with understanding and respect I have been seeing Brain since Dr. Opsal retired and He reminds me everyday of him. I have major anxiety and panic and Brain has treated me where no other doctor would even the staff at the hospital . I will say he has been almost like a family member to me. When he was needed to be there for court appearance when I was assaulted he was there you can always count on him for anything and you can tell him everything I trust him completely and recommend him highly ..

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

i have been seeing dr sanderson for several years, never have an issue while im there, always prompt while in the office, usually never in his office for more then 30min with the answers to whats going on, referrals sent in that day, his staff recognize most of his patients and are always very acomidating..would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I have been seeing Brian just recently and I am extremely pleased with the care I have recieved from him! Any refferals that have been required have been delt with in a prompt and proffessional manner. Brian will take the time to LISTEN to what you are saying and act accordingly, I find Brian to support his patients with their needs not only with medical but with issues regarding returning to work. I would highly recommend Dr.Brian Sanderson, he is truly a kind and gentle understanding person.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I am a health provider who was going through a very difficult time. Dr Sanderson was there for me, not only through this difficult time, but also through health issues. It was comforting to know that here was a doctor who could treat a colleague in such a way that I was allowed to just be a patient. I felt at all times that his attention was with me, and he followed up on what he started. His referrals were appropriate, as were his ordering tests. I also appreciate his notice that drugs of addiction would not be prescribed to new patients. He is not a script-happy doctor, and I certainly have a lot of respect for him.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. Brian Sanderson has been my doctor for over 30 years - he has been there for me through my good health times, as well as my bad - there is no one comparable - and as he goes through this most difficult time in his own life - I want him to know that he is in my prayers daily. God Bless you, Dr. S.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2009

Brian is a wonderful general practioner, as good as they come. He is not a neurosurgeon, as some by their comments suggest. He always takes you on quick notice. Sure you have to wait a little some times, but compared to the walk-in clinics I see around town, waiting time is minimal. He hospital visits are daily and meaningful. His office staff do good work, and are fun besides. I think some of the complaints evident on this website come from people who are grumpy most the time and are probably the same folks who complain at city hall all the time. They probably do not work and have nothing else to do with their time. Thanks Brian for caring for my family.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Brian has been my Doctor and friend for 30 plus years. He knows who I am and how I tick. Our Family Doctor when i was a boy was Doctor Gass. Brian takes care of his patients like Dr. Gass did.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009