Ratings for Dr. Daniel Dodek

Some of the comments I have read about Dr. Dodek do Not reflect reality... I have been a patient for about 9 year and I cannot mention 1 time when he didn't take his time for a particular issue or question I ever asked. When needed he has referred me to the best specialist and I have always received the best care possible. I agree with some of the comments about the stuff but.. Every office clinic or public place will have one of those...

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I went in today. Of course Dr. Dodek was away once again. I honestly don't remember the last time I saw him. Maybe a year ago? Though the off chance that he is in, he's always pushing more pills and higher dosages. I'm disgusted that this man is even a doctor at all. His father was a much better Doctor. Sometimes you don't always inherit the skill set that our forefathers had. Oh and should I even begin with the staff? Firstly, way overstaffed and incompetent at caring for patients needs. City Square family practice, you aren't doing a good job. Thanks again dr idiot for making me feel yet again hopeless.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I have been a patient of his for many years, and have always been given the best advice from him. He empowers patients to take control over their own health and gives referrals easily as well as helps you when you need it. His manner is courteous and polite and I appreciate the periodic newsletters he sends out.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I am surprised at many of the comments below. I have received nothing but excellent care from Dr. Dodek. He is always on time and up to date on the latest medical treatments. I trust his advice and recommend him to everyone. He is a caring doc and provides great service and care to his patients

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I would never recommend anyone to see this doctor. I inherited him and under his care I received little to no help with anyone of my problems.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Terrible experience with this doctor. Saw him because my doctor was not availabe at the time as they do rotations at their office. Will never see him again!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I would no recommend this Dr. He is not helpful, my mom has been in constant pain with arthritis for a year, and immobile and he has only told her to take Tylenol, and never referred her to a good specialist.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

This little egomaniac is NOT TO BE TRUSTED with your health. He spreads himself way too thin (probably because no one will have him full time). He's never on time. Will only listen to one ailment at a time which is very inconvenient when you are ailing. He is just not worth going to. I have since switched doctors. Seriously, Dr. Gelfer would be very disappointed in his replacement.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

DR DODEK IS VERY PROESSIONAL AND WELL CONNECTED TO THE BEST SPECIALISTS IN VANCOUVER. UNDER HIS GUIDANCE I HAVE SEEN 6 SPECALITS IN 4 DIFFERENT AREAS OF MEDICINE. FROM HIP REPLACEMENTS TO HERNEAS AND OTHER PROCEDURES I HAVE BEEN WELL TAKEN CARE OF.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Dokek is an exceptional general practioner. Reception staff are competent and professional and I rarely wait more than a few minutes past my appointment time to be taken in to a examination room. His manner is consistently pleasant and his knowledge excellent. He encourages the patient to take responsibility for their own health but on the other hand, seems to know exactly when a specialist is needed. It is interesting that all of the specialists that I have visited seem to know him and hold him in high regard.

Submitted February 18, 2014