Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Muscato

I have had many procedures done by Dr. Muscato,(as well as my entire family and numerous friends and co-workers) and he is professionally perfect, a talented dentist, reasonably priced and has a stellar staff to assist.. He even has a LABORATORY in his office, so crowns and such are made right on site. After 10 years of using ABLE, Dr. Muscato has proven he is able to handle any dental issue, perfectly!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I asked for a white filling to replace the one inbetween my two new crowns. I have aquired a stutter and fainting spells. I actually took a small mirror to see the filling (2 yrs. later) and noticed most of the tooth had been replaced with mercury filling and could not be seen as the outer portion of the tooth was my own and white. He didn't charge me at the time of service and I thought," What a nice dentist." Little did I know he put in whatever he wanted, ignoring my request for the white filling. The damage has been done to my health and I must pay to have it redon...more xrays. I don't recommend him to anyone as I feel he is deceptive.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2009