Ratings for Dr. Scott W. Keith

Dr.Keith is very thorough in his examinations and I feel confident that when he tells me I need to have some work done that it really needs to be done, and that he's not just trying to make money. There are things other dentists told me needed to be done, but Dr. Keith disagreed. I trust him with my dental health. His staff is wonderful, too and I love my hygenist, Gail.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

This Dr. is great. However, there have been a few times when I have been looked at by other staff in the office and they seem to want to do all kinds of work. I say no and then next time I go back and see Dr. Keith he says I don't need all that work. So make sure you request to see Dr. Keith and not someone else.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

love love love this dentist. I've been to a lot of dentists and have always felt like their goal is to bill as much $$ as possible. Dr. Keith is great. He's honest and trustworthy. He'll do what's right for YOU. And, he does great work. My family has been going to him for over ten years.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008